Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Unless someone shows interest in some, this will be the last time I bring it ttt. So, anyone interested in any ???????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any of the graded cards that are on POST #1 ??????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt again. Anyone ready to work out a trade and/or deal ??????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any ??????????????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!! THANKS, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any ???????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt. Anyone interested in any of these "VI NTAGE" graded/encased baseball cards ?????????????

Leave a comment:

• GRADED BASEBALL cards have arrived and are available for trade and/or sale

The GRADED BASEBALL cards below are AVAILABLE for TRADE and/or SALE. If buying, make a reasonable offer (include shipping cost in the offer). In trading, I'm mainly looking for : (1)gu and auto's of ORIOLES to add to my PC --- (2)gu and auto's of NATIONALS to add to my PC --- (3)"VINTAGE" ORIOLES to add to my PC --- (4)gu and auto's of baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait --- (5)"VINTAGE" of baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait --- (6) OR ANYTHING that is too good to turn down.

AVAILABLE ----------------------------- AS OF FEB. 11, 2023 ----------------------------

1959 TOPPS #476 Cleveland Indians team card EX 5 by GMA

1988 DONRUSS#34 Roberto Alomar (PADRES) "RC" MINT 9 by GMA

2008 TOPPS INDIANS #CLE1 GRADY SIZEMORE (INDIANS) 10 MINT or BETTER by BCCG

1988 SCORE TRADED #103T CRAIG BIGGIO (ASTROS) 9 MINT by ISA

2021 STADIUM CLUB CHROME #172 VLADIMIR GUERRERO, JR 1991 DESIGN VARIATION (BLUE JAYS) 10 GEM MT by ISA

2021 STADIUM CLUB CHROME #174 BRYCE HARPER 1991 VARIATION (PHILLIES) 10 GEM MT by ISA

2018 TOPPS UPDATE #DB-5 MIKE TROUT DON'T BLINK (ANGELS) 10 GEM MT by ISA

2018 TOPPS UPDATE #IA-43 MIKE TROUT AN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR (ANGELS) 10 GEM MT by ISA

Anyone ready to work out a DEAL and/or TRADE ?????? THANKSfor checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-11-2023, 05:18 PM. Reason: updating availability
Working...
X