Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kind of Cool Mail Day For The RugRats.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of Cool Mail Day For The RugRats.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Timelines duel auto;s Joe DiMaggio/Phil Rizzuto auto 2 grey ish Blue Jerseys 1/3
    1 Stan musial/Enos slaughter duel auto;s and 2 white jerseys 2/4
    4 Dodger Blue Jerseys Preacher Roe/Pee Wee Reese and Gil Hodges and Carl Furillo.
    Fransico Linder and Carlos Santana auto
    .Zack wheeler auto duel game used and Zack Wheeler Redemption for auto 3 colored sepia patch.
    Working on their collection and proceeding quite nicely.
    All PC but wanted to let u know what the Bear and his RugRats got.
    Going to get them in 2 weeks and 5 weeks until the Wifey retires,
    Have a nice day day we sure did.
    Tery
    Old Bear

Picked up their Timelines Joe Medwick/Marty Marion duel auto duel white and Blue Jersey just a few mins ago 4/6 and also just received a call from my guy who is framing my Gehrig/Ruth/DiMaggio PSA-DNA Certified auto;s and I am going to pick it up in 3 weeks as I have to go and get the rug rats for 10 days.
    Dropped it off to him and he is framing the 3 for me and will pick it up on the way home.
    Just put the PSA-DNA certified Ruth/Mantle duel auto up for private auction a little bit ago so should have the good word on selling that as well.
    The 1972 Ed Kranepool Jersey has over 40 bid alone on it and await another nice mail day when it sells.
    All in all the 2 are going to get a College education coutersey of their Granda.
    Have a nice week all and take care with all the bad thunderstorms and tornatic activelty we are having.
    Terry and The Rug Rats

Comment

Just picked this stuff about half an hr ago for the rats as well.
      Museum Ty Cobb 4 piece to 5 Dirt/Spike /Jersey/Bat
      Roger Maris signed bank check on first bank of gainsville fla
      TimelinesTreasures laundry tag auto Mil brewers Paul Molitar
      Archieves 75 Topps Rookie card auto Robin Yount
      100 years Red Sox Piece of pesky Pole/Piece of Gilllete sign from the 30;s piece of On Deck circle and Piece of Batting Cage.
      And the nicest one TTT Roger Maris Booklet and Mickey Mantle Booklet Mantle 54 Hrs And Maris 61 in 61.
      Another beautiful day for the kids.
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

Today.s pickups for the Rats
        5 pedey auto;s 2 Lester auto;s and a couple 3 and 4 color patch auto;s of D Ortiz and a duel Ripken/Jeter # to 5 auto;s
        Nother nice day for them.
        Have a nice weekend all
        Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

Working...
        X