Got Any Red Sox Game Used Got Lots To Trade For It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Any Red Sox Game Used Got Lots To Trade For It

Just finishing up the Grandkids stuff as I am history the end of July.
    Just want ing to finish up there stuff before I say have a nice day in the trading card hobby.
    Been 55 years doing this and now the Wife is retiring we are seling and moving on and we have had a very nice ebay weekend with the Ruth auto and Mantle stuff so it's time to move on guys.
    terry
    Old Bear

Best of Luck to you and family.

Jake

Comment

You can't leave, what will we do without you?!!!!! Best of Luck to you and your family!!!

Your Friend Jerry Joy
      My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
      http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
      Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
      Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Thks guys it has been a fun run and now it's time for the young guys to start having a lot of fun and enjoying the hobby as I have had the opportunity to have done.
        My HOF is a timeless in time as I have built it from scratch and now it's going to be the rug rats and will help put them thru college when they decide to sell it.
        Again thks all and I will finish out my stay by working on there Red Sox collection.
        Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

Best of luck, thanks.
          Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

FOOTBALL
          Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
          BASEBALL
          Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

Comment

Thks Vikings.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

Best of luck to you.
              http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Tony
                Thks for the wishes much appreciated.
                Terry
                Old Bear

Comment

Old Bear, thank you for all the trades. The hobby and I will definitely miss you. I wish you and yours the very best!
                  --Jeff

Comment

Jeff
                    Thk u bud as well.
                    Been a lot of fun trading for the past 55 years we have done it, bur with the Wife recovering from Cancer and wanting to relocate and being near my rug rats it will be a challenge, but one I am willing to take for my Daughter and her Kids.
                    Again Thk U
                    Terry
                    Old Bear

Comment

Good luck Terry and thanks for all your trades and hoping I was able to help you as much as you helped us. Take care of the family and you know down deep you can't put this aside for good.

Comment

Mike and Logan
                        Again much appreciated and ya it will be hard to put aside but it has to happen as I can't take 55 years of stuff with me just the really precious stuff I will never get rid.
                        #1 My Rolling Stones concert auto;s got in person while stationed in Fort Still and My babe Ruth stuff elsewise I am good with getting rid of the rest no problem
                        Cardboard can't replace a Wife of 41 years my Kids my Grankids and going thru cancer with my Wife and getting here back.
                        Nothing can replace that and I mean that from the heart as she is the most important thing in my life besides my rug rats who come in second.
                        Again thks to u all.
                        Terry
                        Old Bear

Comment

Working...
                        X