Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dismanantling A 55 Year Old Collection?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dismanantling A 55 Year Old Collection?????????????

Have all this beautiful stuff avaible for trade as what I will get in return will be going into my Grandkids collection which I have already built for them.
    The 52 thru 75 Topps sets will get them their College done but now I must liquatdate what I have left as well.
    These all come from my PC and all my Ruth and Gehrig auto;s and Game used have been put into a DiMaggio/ted Williams private auction so u won't see any of that as it's in process of being driven to the auction site the 15th of September(Funny one here my Wife and I;s 41 wedding anniversary date and we are selling it all off)
    We plan to get out of the house early next year and relocate to a spot a couple of hrs away from the rug rats who I just had for 10 days.
    Now my listing enough of enough right.
    Jocky Colon Either a letter he wrote to the Wife and I or a HOF Placque which he has signed both of.
    Wade Boggs a 3x5 signed Index card from spring traing in Florida
    Joe Wodd Smokey has signed this and his wife has corrected my mistake as sending it to their son instead of him and he has signed it and states he was the pitching partner of the Babe in 1917 for the Red Sox
    Hof Placques all Yellow and Brown and signed by Jesse Pop Haines/Stanley Covelski/William Judy Johnson/Walter Buck leonard/Carl Hubbell/Ford Frick Comm of Baseball/William Bill Terry
    Ernie Lombardi 4x4 B/White Signed Auto
    Max Carey Topps Chewing Gum Card (Pittsburgh Pirates Team Card
    Luke Appling 4x4 Dormand Picture Card of Him signed Best wishes Luke Appling
    Johnny Mize 4x4 Dormand duel Signatures a facscmile and the real auto to prove his autencity
    Bob Farrell signed to me best regards 4x4 B/E Photo of him
    Monte Irvin 3x5 B/W Picture of him Catching pose blue ink auto
    Tony Larussa 4x4 Chicago White Sox issued Dormand card of him a W/Sox uni signed in black ink
    HOF Yellow and Brown George Highpockets Kelly auto
    Minnie Minoso White Sox Team Dormand card of him kneeling holding a bat and signed in his native language but readable as Orteso Minoso
    Earle Combs HOF Yellow and Brown Placque auto
    Waite Hoyt Signed 3x5 B/White picture of him Pitching in New York Yankee Threads
    Tony Kubec 3x5 Black and White Picture of him fielding and in Yankees Threads
    Lou Boudreau HOF Yellow and Brown Placque auto
    Red Schoiendienst 3x5 B/W St Louis Cardinals Uni auto
    Terry
    Old Bear
Working...
X