This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Rose auto ft or fs

I just had a 2012 Leaf The Living Legend #AU-16 Pete Rose auto card arrive in my mail. It is for trade and/or sale. I'm mainly looking for auto's of Orioles, Nationals, and baseball HOFer's that I need. I'll also consider gu's of the same, and "vintage" "Birds" (1954-1970) that I need. Let's work out a deal/trade. Have a good day.

##### This has been traded - Please close this thread. Thanks. #####
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-03-2014, 08:33 PM. Reason: has been traded

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

I am interested. Let me see what I have to offer you. Does it have a value of around $20?
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Brett, thanks for your interest. So far of its bv, I think $20 is correct. At least that's what I was told when I had one before. Hope we can work out a trade/deal. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Here is some stuff you might be interested in. Let me know.

Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Brett, thanks for the quick reply. If the "vintage" cards were Orioles, instead of Senators, I might be interested (I collect "vintage' "O's", but not "Nats"). Not interested in the Cleve. Stadium relic. Poor Score, having his career shorten due to a line drive hit back at him. He was a really good pitcher, as can be seen on that card. I may be interested in some of the others. Feel free to make some offers. Just to let you know though, Nationals are my third choice with HOFer's and Orioles running ahead of them in my collection. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

I'll keep digging for more stuff, my friend!

Comment

Brett, thanks for the quick reply. Waiting to hear from you. By the way, your OF MVP "?" was much easier, the names I posted popped into my head quickly. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Back ttt --------------------------------

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney - feel free to accept other offers from other members. I'll keep looking, but don't hold it back for me. Thank you!

Comment

Any interest in these:

Comment

Brett , thanks for your interest and post. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in any of those (have the F. Rob., have extra Fisk gu, Pedro isn't a HOFer, "O", or "Nat", and the Koufax is a manufactured item, and I'm not into them). If you have anything else that might interest me plmk. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

No problem - I will have to give up at this time and wish you luck finding a trading partner.
                        Brett

Comment

Brett, thanks for your time and effort. How many of those Washington cards would you trade for the Rose auto? Just figured I'd ask, since no offer(s) has/have been made. Have a good day.

Rodney

Anyone else interested ??? any offer(s)???

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

PM sent with more details...

Comment

Thanks, I'll reply to it shortly.

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                              X