Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should I Ask For This One?????????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I Ask For This One?????????????

Jeter has been sold
    This thread can be closed out

Terry
    Old Bear(Devil)
    Last edited by Northernbear; 03-12-2015, 04:44 PM. Reason: Sold item

Terry,Beckett shows the one Numbered /100 low $100.00 high $200.00 if I priced it $140.00
    My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Terry, as far as I know, only the Legendary Dynasties Autographs are numbered and should be /96. The Diamond Stars Autograph are not numbered, though have a print run of 100.

Now, some sets later on released buybacks from previous sets, like 2004 National Pastimes. If your Jeter is hand numbered, it most likely is a buyback autograph. The Dynasties auto's are machine serial numbered as I have a Maddux in my PC.

Just trying to help you identify what you have. Buybacks tend to go a little lower than the actual autograph card.

Bill
      Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

Bill
        Thk u and yes it is a Legendary Dy and is numbered 43/96
        Again appreciate the help .

Terry
        Old Bear(Devil)
        Last edited by Northernbear; 03-11-2015, 06:08 PM. Reason: Typing error

Comment

Nice, I love the Dynasty auto's. My guess is $125.00 will sell quickly, $150.00 is probably right on and $175.00 is pushing it.

Bill
          Please visit my website

Comment

Bill
            A guy in my walking group offered me 160.00 for it this morning and is writing to his brother to get the funding for it,
            I do a lot of trading with him and gave him the chance to get it this morning and will know by nighttime if it go;s thru.
            Really not worried anyways as he is a really nice guy and we walk every morning for 3 miles together.
            Let u know how I make out, and thks for all the info on the card.
            Terry
            Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

$160.00 is a solid price. If you get it, congrats. I would be happy with that figure for this card!

Bill
              Please visit my website

Comment

Bill.
                I will know by 6 tonight as he just called and said Western Union was sending the money but he had to make sure so I could bring it with me tomorrow morning when we walk.
                Terry
                Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Working...
                X