Introduction and Ron Gant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and Ron Gant

Hello, I am new to the forum and I look forward to reading, learning, and interacting with everybody!

I am an avid collector of certain players:

Ron Gant

Missississippi State baseball players such as:
    Mitch Moreland
    Paul Maholm
    Alan Johnson
    Jonathan Papelbon
    Kendall Graveman
    Will Clark
    Raffy Palmeiro

I also am working on a few rainbows and need some 1/1 and lower numbered cards:

2011 Bowman and Chrome Freddie Freeman
    2014 Topps Mitch Moreland
    2013 Topps Paul Maholm
    2014 Bowman Draft and Chrome Jonathan Holder (Yankees Prospect)
    2014 Bowman Draft and Chrome Jacob Lindgren (Yankees Prospect)

Thanks again!!

I know a lot of people have gotten autographs from Ron Gant through the mail. I have tried twice and have been unsuccessful. Have you gotten his auto through the mail or in person?

Are there any certain cards you are looking for with your Mississippi State players? I know I have plenty of base and 90's insert cards of many of them.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I have never gotten an autograph through the mail but have in person, always signs when he can.

My goal is to get every Ron Gant card ever produced, so that is the mountain I am climbing right now.

I am pretty set on any Will Clark or Raffy stuff for now but as far as the other guys go, any serial numbered stuff I could probably use.

Thank you for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsWhyWeChop View Post

I am pretty set on any Will Clark or Raffy stuff for now but as far as the other guys go, any serial numbered stuff I could probably use.
        That is what I figured. I have a couple of guys I collect from the 80's and 90's and unfortunately everyone wants to send the base cards which I have tons of! I figured you were the same way.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Chop, do you have a trade list or are you buying cards? plmk jerry
          My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
          http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
          Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
          Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Working...
          X