WTTF BRAVES Players 1988-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF BRAVES Players 1988-09

I have started to get a card of each player TOM GLAVINE played with on the Braves I have listed the players with the MOST common card each has made there are other card of each player. I don’t care what uniform these players have on I just want a card of each player listed below. I realize looking up these players cards is a PAIN but I could use the help!! I have listed in BOLD letters the player and the year(s) he played B=Bowman, T=Topps etc
    IF you can help I think at least 3 players cards can be put in a pwe if you have more I will gladly trade with you and make it in your favor just LMK what you are looking for in return or what team you save so we can trade.
    I'm only half crazy but it gives me something to trade for and people to trade with
    I have ALL the other players years 1988-2009 except these listed below I ONLY need these players listed and I only need ONE card of him

METS 2003-2007

Urdaneta, Lino 04U356 04SSp143 04UDPlBl223

APPRECIATE YOU LOOKING THANKS
    Jack
    Last edited by Jack; 05-18-2015, 06:11 PM. Reason: added Mets

While I am looking for what I might have of these players ---- If you wish to purchase single minor league cards check out Dave Weber - MINOR LEAGUE SINGLES

He sells SINGLE minor league cards from most of the teams - I have been getting Va Tech Hokies from him for more than 20 years! He's a stand-up guy and his prices are great since you can purchase only what you need versus the entire team set.

Le
    -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
    sigpic
    I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

oops meant to send that as a pm ---
      -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
      sigpic
      I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Pretty sure I have this auto card in a two row box some where around here I think I was chasing Pat Burrell, JD Drew or Sean burroughs back then

I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

Comment

kooljazz1966- I have some cards of JD Drew they aren't autos so if you trade auto for auto I can't help you and THANKS for answering but if you are you looking for a bunch of JD cards I can help you.

87hokie-THANKS I sent him an email
          Jack

Comment

I got some Tom Glavine cards. Do you want me to pm you with a list.

Comment

I forgot to mention that I am interested in Cincinnati Reds.

Comment

Jack I am not looking for JD Drew or Stephen. Do you have a trade list or preferably a photo bucket?
                I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

Comment

kooljazz1966 -my tradelist(but be patient with me I haven't update so some cards may have been traded start of golf season I slow down)
                  http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/jconrad1.asp

MicheleAnn-I have every base cvard of Tom but if you have any inserts-parallels etc you can list them

Jack

Comment

Do you have this card:
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

ucffans- I have that one THANKS for asking
                      Jack

Comment

kooljazz1966- did you find any card worth trading for Cortes
                        Jack

Comment

Anyone!!
                          Jack

Comment

Would you like to collect any Braves and Mets cards. Please pm me if you are interested or looking for certain years.
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X