• Show
Clear All

• Looking for Commons in these traded sets

I am looking for commons (will trade for bulk) in the following sets:

84 Topps Traded
    88 Score update
    88 Fleer Update
    89 Fleer Update

It actually could be the entire sets, but honestly, I don't want the star cards!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I do a lot of autographing through the mail and I am working on these base sets, but I want to throw in some traded/update. That is why I don't need the stars in the sets.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Back to the top. I'm willing to give up some decent stuff for a bunch of your commons....

Comment

I have 1988 Fleer & Score Updates and 1989 Fleer Update set

$11.00 dvd

plmk
        thanks
        Paul

Comment

Hey Brett,
          Any interest in a sealed 1991 Fleer Update box?
          If yes just lmk and its yours.
          Last edited by thebighurt035; 10-30-2015, 10:24 AM.
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I sure could use it Roy!

Comment

Working...
            X