Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Of Everthing Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Of Everthing Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed listing

Terry
    Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1
    Last edited by Northernbear; 08-01-2016, 07:09 PM.

Still interested Terry in the 58's

Comment

1200 gu'd to the trash?!?!...dang buddy, Id have paid shipping for those!

Come across any more '56 topps?
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Mike
        The 58's I will put aside for u bud.

Todd (No More 56;s at this time though)
        I sent Tim over 500 of these and the shipping is just stupid and the other day I said the H--------------with it and chucked them then today cam upon another lot which I will send in the future to Tim as there is not a super big bunch but with moving and relocating I am getting all this stuff chucked if I don't have any use for it.
        I sent 5 40 gallon trash cans today with little over a thousand sets away today as the attic is starting to look like when I moved in empty.
        My son came and got his painting and the Wife and I cut up over 200 frames and paintings of his he did not want and that made the garbage that much larger again.
        Litlle over 1500 900 ct boxes of cards to sort thru and throw away as well.
        Tried to work on the master bedroom but it's been in the high 80; for the last month and with my 50 th class reunion this totally weekend and my Sisters son getting married next weekend another whole weekend gone then wood to be brought in for the upcoming Winter got all we want to do.
        Plus I finish up a few trades this morning from stuff I had been waiting on answers for to finish them up all in all a very busy time and now lodge meetings with my local Legion more than enough to do.
        Terry
        Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

Comment

Terry, I know you've been busy (just read post #4). However, your Mike Piazza & Frank Thomas(unless he's the one who played in the '50's-'60's) cards in the "Non HOF" LIST should be in the "HOF" LIST. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
          X