Looking for IP and TTM autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for IP and TTM autos

Anyone have any In person or Through the Mail autos you are no longer interested in? I am putting together a draft on another site and could use some extras. They can be stars or commons - either is fine with me. I'd be willing to trade some of my game used and certified cards for whatever you have. Easy - peazy!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I have bunch if u can wait to Friday when I get home to look and see what I have.
    Terry(Devil)Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

Comment

I have a bunch to send you again bud. Will get them out to you Saturday. Tim
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll have some stuff to send you as well. Hopefully you can use it for your collection or for trade bait in other deals.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X