new trade list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new trade list

Looking for Delvin Perez and Dylan Carlson 2016 chrome refractors(auto or non auto),1991 Topps opc chipper jones,Francisco Lindor 2010 or 11 chrome refractor and Jeter murphy rookie. Pm if interested.
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Still have the Allen auto if interested.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums
    Pics are in the football album

Comment

Those are nice. What are you looking for in return?
      I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

Looking for cubs or hog baseball

Comment

Hog baseball?

Comment

Hog baseball is when you have a PIG PEN instead of a BULL PEN. Not really, just a joke. I assume Mike hit the G by accident instead of hitting the F, which is next to the G. Therefore, it should have been HOF (Hall of Fame). Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Sorry HOF baseball (Thanks Rodney)

Comment

Ok. I'm working on some things now. I'll let you know tomorrow what I have for trade.

Comment

Working...
                X