• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009-10 Upper Deck Group Case Break - BREAK STARTING

LINK TO BREAK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ud-heroes-case-break

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST FIRST!

Hello everyone.

This is a group case break of 2009-10 Upper Deck Basketball. A 12 box case, on average there are 84 hits (Autos/Gus). There are a total of 15 slots, each slot gets 2 teams, you get to choose your first team and the second team is going to be chosen random on random.org. Each slot costs $35, that includes the cards and shipping.

Due to the enormous amounts of base cards (well over 3,000 if my math is correct) Base cards will not be sent out, if you would like your base cards, I can send out 1 copy of each different card of the teams you have. If you want 1 of each player from your teams, please send me a pm, otherwise I will assume you do not want your base. However you will get all inserts and rookies, as they are not base cards.

In the event multiple player cards are pulled they will be given off at random between the owners of the respective teams. I will put the names of the owners in a hat/box and that will determine who gets the card, if there is the same card pulled twice, each owner gets 1. Everything will be recorded on ustream as ‘proof’.

There are 8 Michael Jordan Legacy cards per box, so a total of 96 in a 12 box case, they will not all go to the Bulls, each slot will get some, they will be evenly distributed, because they are worth so much. Its only fair since everyone is paying the same price per slot.

This is NOT on a first come, first served basis. On Monday at 8pm eastern time, I will unlock the thread and at that time you may select the first team that you want. I cannot pick for you, you have to post that you want your team. You may take 1 slot per calendar day, just so everyone has a chance to participate in the break.

Payment is due when the break fills up, you may pay via paypal gift, regular paypal (if you choose that method, you need to cover fees), cash or money order. You have up to 7 days to send payment, if you do not do so, you will be banned from my future group breaks.

These are the teams

15/15 slots filled

Philadelphia 76ers ronpage69 SHIPPED
    Milwaukee Bucks Fido SHIPPED
    Memphis Grizzlies ronpage69 SHIPPED
    New Orleans Hornets ronpage69 (Wants base, 1 of each) SHIPPED
    Orlando Magic Fido SHIPPED
    Minnesota Timberwolves Fido SHIPPED
    Oklahoma City Thunder ronpage69 (Wants base, 1 of each) SHIPPED
    Utah Jazz Fido SHIPPED
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 09-22-2010, 04:13 PM.

I will open this thread at 8pm eastern tommorow

Comment

You may now select teams

Comment

Cleveland Cavaliers

Thanks Gladdy
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

bulls
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Put me down for Wizards of course.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Lake Showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm gonna select the Celtics, if a Celtics collector wants them though, shoot me a pm and you can have them

Comment

3rd of the way there in 30min,awesome!!!

Comment

Gladdy, I would love to have the Celtics if you want to give them up. Will pop you a PM!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Comfirming this, have a pm in my mailbox from schwood, i will take the Pistons

Comment

Jazz for me!

Comment

dang gladdy wanted the piston, but will take the heat.f you get any doubles of HAMILTON(same last name) Put me first in line tx bob
                          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

thread has been updated

Comment

i'm in.put me down for the hornets please.thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X