This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the sounds of 10-11 Prestige.

But i dont think i wanna do the 09-10 ud again.

but i would be in almost any 10-11 depends on price
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

id be up for any 10-11 stuff, just let me know
      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Hi.. I would prefer the Court Kings case for a break of 09-10 products. I would also be up for Prestige or another one or two 10-11 products...but not 09-10 UD at all for me.

Comment

I might be interested in the court kings, would it be all teams done randomly, cause being a laker fan means little chance of getting to pick them if it is done that way. Also, would it be different teams for each box as well or one team throughout the whole case break?
          Another idea would be if we could do a break that involves boxes from the past 3 years, that would spread out the rcs and such for each team to get. just throwing ideas out there. thanks

Comment

You get to choose teams, and get everything from your team...

So right now the 3 items wanted is to do either

Court Kings case
            2010/11 Prestige/Limited (we'd have to wait alittle bit until product releases)
            Random boxes

Comment

i vote for court kings
              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I would be game for the COurt Kings. As long as I get the Celtics and there are Celtics hits in there.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

How much would that be per slot?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Court Kings would be $51 per slot (2 teams, same format as last time) i would want to get 15 people/slots wanted before starting it though.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      Court Kings would be $51 per slot (2 teams, same format as last time) i would want to get 15 people/slots wanted before starting it though.
                      i would take 1
                      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

i'd be game for a mix of 10-11 products or a mix of past year products.
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I would want a slot as well.

And I could be coerced into a break of 10-11 stuff or past years stuff as well.

Comment

how many on court kings
                            http://s816.photobucket.com/home/dxdominator/allalbums
                            big clausen collector and panthers
                            like jamaal charles and Champ Bailey as well

Comment

Originally posted by dx2010 View Post
                              how many on court kings
                              Could you tell me what you meant by 'How many'? I'm not sure I understand what you were saying.

Comment

If we did a case of Court Kings how about we get 15 members and each member gets their own box? on BO its $46.95(plus shipping) it comes out to the same give or take a few bucks. just order the case randomize the boxes and bust them. EVERYONE is GTD all box hits.

So for $51(or a few more bucks) you get your own box. and you 100% get HITS

1 of the 15 people will get a "case hit"

Comment

Working...
                                X