https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

• 08-09 Topps Signature Sean Singletary Autographs #963/1999 $10
        93-94 Upperdeck Shaquille O'Neal Locker Talk $15

Comment

• I think I can pick now...

I will take this one...

06-07 Bowman Sterling Vassilis Spanoulis AU RC $10

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• i choose: 00-01 SP Authentic Courtney Alexander Sign of the Times $10

Comment

• Forgot to pick lol

I'll take the Robinson
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• 99-00 Skybox Vladimir Stephania Autographics $10

Comment

• I'll take this card then:

95-96 Finest Antonio McDyess RC $10
                  Collecting: Shaq, Dwight Howard, Brook Lopez, and Damion James

Tradelist:
                  http://community.cardboardconnection...ead.php?t=2046

Comment

• i choose: 06-07 Bowman Sterling P.J. Tucker AU RC $10 and
                    07-08 SP Game Used Vassilis Spanoulis Significance $10

Comment

• I'll take this:
                      99-00 Skybox Lawrence Funderburke Autographics $10
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

• The last 2 picks of the draft belongs to gladdyontherise.

98-99 SPx Finite Michael Dickerson RC #377/2500 $10
                        02-03 Topps Curtis Borchardt Black RC #311/500 $10

Thanks to everyone who participated in this draft. I hope everyone had fun and liked it. I will have the cards all sorted out and mailed out by next Monday. I am off work that day. I will be taking signups for another card draft at the end of February.

Comment

• All packages have been mailed out as of this afternoon. The DC numbers for everyone is on the first thread. Thank you to everyone for participating and I hope everyone enjoyed this. I will be taking signups for another card draft around the beginning of March.

Comment

• All 9 DC numbers show the packages have either been delivered today, out for delivery today, notice left, or processed through sort facility in your state. Everyone should get their packages within the next 2 days. Please post on here that you received them when you do. Thanks everyone.

Comment

• got it today thanks
                              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

• got mine today,thanks kerwin
                                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                                X