This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Lot FT...

I have a bunch of Spurs cards I would love to trade for some Boston cards. I would bet I have probably close to 200 Spurs cards that I could trade away. Mixed bag of stuff from mid 90s to current. Heavy on the Duncan cards in this lot, as I collected him some in my old PC. I am looking for a large lot of any of these teams in return...

New England Patriots
    Boston Celtics
    Boston Red Sox
    Boston Bruins

I am easy to deal with and would love for these to go to a good home. I only stuff of guys in the Boston uni, so LMK if you want this lot. I am not willing to split it up, and will not be putting a list together of what is in there. As I will not ask you to do that either. All I ask is that I get decent cards back. I don't want a lot of all no name players as there are a mess of Duncans in here.

In the Duncans, there will some duplication, but not a lot.

The other cards will have more duplication. Like I said, I expect the same in return. No lots with like 20 of any one card. I dont' mind some dupes, just not a lot. LMK if there is any interest in this lot. Thanks. I still have to pull them all out, but would not take me too too long.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

I'd be interested. I'll see what I can find by way of Patriots and Celtics. I have a few Red Sox but not much.

Leland
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

Comment

I didn't even realize you collected them. When I get em all pulled, I will let you know they are on their way. Sound good bud? Base and inserts pretty much. Lots of Tim Duncan.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X