This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Collectors World Basketball Team Trader Group

Welcome! We're a group of traders who are looking to receive our favorite teams' cards while at the same time helping others with their favorite teams!
    Here's some basic rules, you are welcome to post any agreements/disagreements/suggestions.
    1. This will be a monthly group.

2. Minimum # of cards per package will be 20, but you are very welcome to go above and beyond.

3.Types of cards to send would be base, rookies, and inserts. You can send Autos/GU/high $ cards, but there 2 things to remember:
    A. The receiver should at least attempt to match the niceness of the sender with card quality, or else karma might come and attack you(lol).
    B. The sender shouln't expect anything extravagent when sending better cards. Don't expect a lebron auto to come your way just because you sent a couple gu. This is a team trader group, so you should be happy getting cards of your team.

4.Sending system will be set up as "group A sends to B first, then B to A". At the beginning of every 2 month period, members will be put in the groups by randomizer and will be paired with their counterpart in another group.

5. Minimum # of packages to be sent/received will be set determining on # of members, right now 1 each will be the requirement.

6. Whenever you get something cool/awesome in a package, show it off! It's cool seeing what people get for their team PCs.

7.Please ask before including 90s cards into your packages! It's not fun receiving 90s junk after laboring to send out a package of nothing but premium stuff!

If you have any questions or concerns/problems about a member, don't hesitate to PM me or any of the fine CCW staff.

Also looking for 1-2 others to help co-manage this group as well.

Cheers, let's have some fun!

Atlanta
    Boston-schwood
    Charlotte
    Chicago-
    Cleveland-
    Dallas
    Denver
    Detroit-Gladdyontherise
    Golden State
    Houston-
    Indiana-
    LA Clippers
    LA Lakers-key2win
    Memphis
    Miami
    Milwaukee
    Minnesota
    New Jersey
    New Orleans-HornetsCP3
    New York-cathaytrader
    Oklahoma City (Seattle)-
    Orlando-Crosby 87
    Philly
    Phoenix
    Portland-
    Sacramento
    San Antonio
    Toronto
    Utah
    Washington- B.I.G.Poppa

University of North Carolina-Phlash
    Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 07-28-2010, 06:19 PM.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

I'd say we wait until we reach 8 members to start any actual activity, until then, let's stockpile cards of current members' teams.

Comment

Kenneth, I am going to sticky this thread. If you need any help or questions, please feel free to let me know.

And put me down for Lakers please.

Two questions, is it for only players in that team uniform. And is it for current and present players.

Comment

I unstickied the stread than stickied it again, basically to show up Kerwin

Comment

Comment

Good question! I think it's better to leave that between people swapping cards, that way anyone's collecting philosphies dont get interrupted.

Comment

Ok got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

i can help ya "co-manage" the group if you tell me what exactly that means lol
                I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                  i can help ya "co-manage" the group if you tell me what exactly that means lol
                  Just someone to help with answering questions, organizing who sends to who, basically someone to help keep on top of this.

Comment

oh ok, i can help if ya need me to
                    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Ok, sweet! Thanks a ton!

Comment

pencil me in for the cavs, but i probably wont be able to work a largish trade until after christmas
                        Ed

Comment

I'd love to be put down for the Jazz--I'll have to keep an eye out for cards other team collectors as I trade.

Comment

I'll take the Bulls please, thanks!
                            Collecting John Salmons, Christian Laettner, Dominique Wilkins and New Orleans Saints Players and Sage/Press Pass LSU Autographs.

My Bucket: http://photobucket.com/neo_darkside

Comment

Got you all down!

Comment

Working...
                              X