Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball FT/FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leedawg62
    replied
    PM replied

    Leland

    Leave a comment:


  • ronpage69
    replied
    still interested in those 4 cards.sent you a pm

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    That works for me.

    I'll post it up.

    Thanks,

    Leland

    Leave a comment:


  • ocanseco55
    replied
    Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Not nuts about either one. I'm mostly looking for Favors in Jazz uniform but may be able to use them depending on what you like
    can you do the Jay-z for both?

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    Originally posted by Hands View Post
    Hi I understand that you don't like sending overseas.
    Maybe we can work something out where you can send to someone in the US who can forward onto me?

    If you arre happy to work something out...
    I'm interested in these.

    Thabeet Prestige Draft on card auto

    Are any of these Hoops cards Private Signings auto?
    Jameer Nelson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Jodie Meeks 11-12 Hoops Auto
    DeMar Derozan 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Joe Johnson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Solomon Alabi 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Elliot Williams 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Semih Erden 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Lance Stephenson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Wes Matthews 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Ed Davis 11-12 hoops Auto
    Emeka Okafor 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Nope sorry I don't deal that way either. All of the hoops are base ones.

    Leland

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
    I have these

    2010 TOPPS Purple ref Colt McCoy
    2010 Panini Derrick Favors rc auto
    Not nuts about either one. I'm mostly looking for Favors in Jazz uniform but may be able to use them depending on what you like

    Leave a comment:


  • Hands
    replied
    Hi I understand that you don't like sending overseas.
    Maybe we can work something out where you can send to someone in the US who can forward onto me?

    If you arre happy to work something out...
    I'm interested in these.

    Thabeet Prestige Draft on card auto

    Are any of these Hoops cards Private Signings auto?
    Jameer Nelson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Jodie Meeks 11-12 Hoops Auto
    DeMar Derozan 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Joe Johnson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Solomon Alabi 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Elliot Williams 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Semih Erden 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Lance Stephenson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Wes Matthews 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Ed Davis 11-12 hoops Auto
    Emeka Okafor 11-12 Hoops Auto

    Leave a comment:


  • ocanseco55
    replied
    I have these

    2010 TOPPS Purple ref Colt McCoy
    2010 Panini Derrick Favors rc auto

    Leave a comment:


  • ronpage69
    replied
    ok.i'll take a look.trade bait is getting low.lol.if not the $15 sounds good.thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    LMK if you have anything to trade of players in my sig. I'm especially looking for Texans right now. If not I'll sell you them for $15 DLVD

    Leland

    Leave a comment:


  • ronpage69
    replied
    i need these:

    Devin Ebanks Contenders RC Tickets AUto EXCH #134
    Al Fariq Aminu 10-11 Classics RC on Card Auto /699
    Jameer Nelson 11-12 Hoops Auto
    Emeka Okafor 11-12 Hoops Auto

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    Anyone else??

    Leave a comment:


  • ocanseco55
    replied
    let me see what I can dig up

    Leave a comment:


  • leedawg62
    replied
    Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
    what are the bv on the cards I am interested I several cards from your sig available just need to know what I am working with
    I know the Lawal is $10. I don't know the exact value on the others, but I remember the Pippen being fairly high and I think the JayZ was around $20 but I don't have a basketball beckett.

    Leland

    Leave a comment:


  • ocanseco55
    replied
    what are the bv on the cards I am interested I several cards from your sig available just need to know what I am working with

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X