team lot trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team lot trade

Is anyone interested in team lot trading? Send me a pm if interested.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I actually have one put together for you. Cleveland teams, Bo Jackson, etc.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Negron-23 View Post
      I actually have one put together for you. Cleveland teams, Bo Jackson, etc.
      Thanks bud. I'll have 1 ready for you this weekend. Knicks and NY Giants, right? Pm me the others that you collect. Thanks bud.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

hi i have a team lot of 50 cavaliers cards that i would trade for miami team lot.pm me if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur_kidd View Post
          hi i have a team lot of 50 cavaliers cards that i would trade for miami team lot.pm me if you are interested
          pm sent your way

Comment

I'd be happy to trade you, but I've given you all my Cavs expect for that LeBron guy's card....

If anyone else wants to trade, I would be happy to send a basketball lot (either by team or by stars/semi stars) for Phillies, Nationals, Twins in baseball or Broncos or Bills in football.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Chris
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              I'd be happy to trade you, but I've given you all my Cavs expect for that LeBron guy's card....

If anyone else wants to trade, I would be happy to send a basketball lot (either by team or by stars/semi stars) for Phillies, Nationals, Twins in baseball or Broncos or Bills in football.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Chris

Feel free bud and you can keep the LeBron cards.

Comment

Working...
              X