Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAC KINGS autos and patches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atazmatic
    replied
    bump for today

    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    to the top

    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    bump........

    Leave a comment:


  • rocksaysits420
    replied
    I have a J. Thompson auto and some S. Hawes auto in kings uni in the bucket

    Leave a comment:


  • key2win
    replied
    I am still waiting to hear back from you. If you are not interested, please let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    up for today

    Leave a comment:


  • key2win
    replied
    PM sent. The 5 cards in question are listed in this thread with pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Sorry I forgot about this post. If paying with cash, I can do the Thompston Auto RC for $3 and SASE. If paying by paypal, $4 dlvd. LMK. Thx.

    Any interest in the Evans or Cousins GUs? If you take all 5 cards, I will give you a great deal.
    what all u got

    Leave a comment:


  • key2win
    replied
    Sorry I forgot about this post. If paying with cash, I can do the Thompston Auto RC for $3 and SASE. If paying by paypal, $4 dlvd. LMK. Thx.

    Any interest in the Evans or Cousins GUs? If you take all 5 cards, I will give you a great deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • cavsfan
    replied
    are u looking for current players? I have some Casspri autos and patch/autos in my bucket if interested in them. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    how much on this dlvd ?

    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    I forgot I also have this too.

    Leave a comment:


  • awoj21
    replied
    Bubbly lol, that's auto correct for u
    PM sent mate

    Leave a comment:


  • key2win
    replied
    I forgot I also have this too.

    Leave a comment:


  • key2win
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • atazmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by awoj21 View Post
    Bubbly on card auto in my bucket
    Have a look and LMK
    dont need bibby..how much for the quad with cousins

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X