Michael Jordan 47 card lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan 47 card lot

For sale is the great compilation of arguably one of the greatest basketball players ever to play the game. This 47 card lot consists mainly of basketball cards but also contains some baseball cards from his short stint in the minors & majors for the Chicago White Sox. There are some oddball cards which after doing some research are very hard to come by, a couple rookie cards, a PSA graded card, and a card you could only get by paying and signing up to become an exclusive Stadium Club member. I'm listing what this lot contains because not everybody likes surprises also, the pictures shown are of the actual cards that I own and I chose those because they're the oddball cards or what I consider to be the nicer looking ones out of the bunch. But if you wish to see pictures of any others just let me know and I'll gladly put them up too. Also, I am going to place an asterisk next to any cards that I believe are not in very good to near mint condition as I want to be completely clear and upfront so everybody remains happy. I've never had any complaints and I want to keep it that way that's why I always play it safe. I also do not list book value because nowadays that means nothing as the market has taken a nose dive which is very unfortunate but true. So without further delay here is the Michael Jordan 47 card count lot, enjoy!

Basketball
    1. 84 United States Basketball Team RC Missing Link Productions #NNO (oddball)

2. 89-90 Premier Sports Stars Limited Edition #NNO (oddball) *
    [IMG][/IMG]
    3. 90-91 Skybox #41
    4. 90-91 Fleer #26
    5. 91-92 Fleer #29 *
    6. 90-91 Skybox Stats #307 *
    7. 90-91 Skybox Michael vs. Magic #333
    8. 92-93 Fleer NBA League Leader #238
    9. 92-93 Upper Deck Back to Back MVP #67
    10. 92 Sports Illustrated for Kids card series 2 #4 (perforated edges) *
    11. 92 Skybox USA Basketball #44
    12. 92 Skybox USA Basketball #42 *
    13. 92 Skybox USA Basketball #40 *
    14. 93 Stadium Club Members Only #NNO (oddball)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    15. 94 Upper Deck HoloJam #H4 (very nice card!)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    16. 95-96 NBA Hoops #21
    17. 96-97 Collector's Choice Slam Dunk Series #4/40
    18. 97 Collector's Choice Catch 23 starring the "Shake and Bake" #193 *
    19. 97 Upper Deck Court Perspectives #165
    20. 97 Collector's Choice Michael's Magic #393
    21. 97 Upper Deck Jams '97 #139
    22. 97-98 Upper Deck #18
    23. 97 Upper Deck Michael's View Points #VP3 (very nice card!)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    24. 97 Upper Deck Air Time Departure Runway 2, Air Time Arrival Gate 1 #AT2
    25. 97 Upper Deck Air Time Departure Runway 1, Air Time Arrival Gate 3 #AT7
    26. 97 Upper Deck Air Time Departure Runway 3, Air Time Arrival Gate 3 #AT9
    27. 97 Collector's Choice Michael's Magic #388
    28. 97 NBA Hoops #335
    29. 98-99 UD Choice Preview #23
    30. Bo knows Jordan #NNO or year? (oddball)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    31. Jordan card 1 of 5 card set #NNO or year? (oddball)
    32. Jordan card 2 of 5 card set #NNO or year? (oddball)
    33. Jordan card 3 of 5 card set #NNO or year? (oddball)
    34. Jordan card 4 of 5 card set #NNO or year? (oddball)
    35. Jordan card 5 of 5 card set #NNO or year? (oddball)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Baseball
    1. 91 Upper Deck #SP1 (nice card!)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2. 94 Upper Deck #19 PSA Graded 8 NM-MT (nice card!)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    3. 94 Upper Deck Jumbo card Season Highlights "Jordan Hits First Home Run" #MJ-4 (oddball) *
    [IMG][/IMG]
    4. 94 Fun Pack RC #170 (rare RC and nice card!)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    5. 94 Sports Illustrated for Kids card series 2 #270 (perforated edges) *
    6. 94 Collector's Choice #661
    7. 94 Collector's Choice Up Close and Personal #635
    8. 95 Collector's Choice #500
    9. 95 Upper Deck MJ Retires One on One #5
    10. 95 Upper Deck MJ Retires One on One #8
    11. 95 Upper Deck MJ Retires One on One #9
    12. 95 Upper Deck MJ Retires One on One #10
    Last edited by hedcheeze2131; 09-28-2013, 06:54 AM. Reason: added pictures
    Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!

Wow all I want for Christmas is this!!!

Ten bucks at best

Comment

Thanks Mr. Bill Keenan for your opinion that nobody asked for, and I don't believe there was any money value put on this post anywhere so why you felt the need to degrade my thread I guess only you know the answer to that. Hope that makes you sleep better at night!
      Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!

Comment

Ah.....

It was an offer. Sorry, thought you were selling. I mean, you said most of this stuff was not mint. And most of it isn't from reputible card companies. Sorry if I offended you Ma'am.

Comment

When you say 10 bucks at best that doesn't sound like a offer that sounds like a statement. And thanks again for your sarcasm

Comment

And if you had actually read the post and counted the Asterisks there's only 9 out of 47 that are not mint condition big difference between most of them

Comment

Ma'am, I meant no harm. I agree that Mr. Jordan was the best that played this particular sport. And I am always looking to make purchases here and there if the price is right to help out other collectors who may not be able to trade at that particular time, even if the product and condition is sub par. Your cards seemed to fit this bill. I see you have not posted here much, so it seemed you were a newbie looking to make a few bucks and move on. Not sure what you mean about sarcasm in my last post. Care to take it off the board and talk about it? I do not wish to flame things here. I am not looking for a fight. Nor should you.

Comment

You say you're not looking to start a fight yet you keep addressing me as ma'am when it's perfectly clear that I'm a male. But hey you're right that's not sarcasm. And I don't see how I'm starting anything, all I did was post a thread then point out the incorrect information that you're putting in my mouth i.e. "I mean, you said most of this stuff was not mint". And also no where within this thread does is read "For sale only". As a matter of fact if you read my signature it says "always looking to add to my Ripken and Machado collection" that could mean buy or trade. And yes I'm new to this forum but I'm a not new on others and I see you're a newbie also, so until you've learned your forum etiquette stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours. And that starts now so I hope not to receive a response to this in anyway. Thanks so much Mr. Keenan.

Comment

Working...
                X