Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I was wondering if anyone can help me and let me know the value of these two cards. Westbrook jersey True colors #d 24/25 Panini prestige 2012/13. And Dennis Rodman autographed print used plate black plate #d 1/1 card#Sf-DRI Leaf.

I think that Westbrook is a Prime Jersey so it books $30.

The Rodman is a 1/1 so it does not book. Cards usually serial numbered under 25 does not book, the value is based on whatever someone would pay for it. I would guess that on EBAY you can get over $350 for that?

Comment

Thanks key2win, I appreciate your help. Great news to hear about the Rodman card.

Comment

The highest a rodman printing plate has sold on eBay is $40. While plates are 1/1, they dont carry near the value of 1/1 cards and I would be surprised if you got more than $30 for it, and that's being generous. For example look at the kobe 1/1 plates that have sold, most are about $20. I hope I'm wrong and ur plate is more valuable, but Just throwing in my 2 cents...

Comment

This one was for an auto printing plate. Yeah regular printing plates nowadays are not worth anything unless its a rookie card or autograph.

Comment

Working...
          X