Looking to trade "Pepsi's MLB Caps for Caps"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indians cap

I have an extra Indians cap. Would trade for Twins cap . New member here so direct if interested.

Comment

My Inventory of Caps

I have the following if anyone wants to trade:
      2 of each of following: Dbacks, Astros, Twins,Phillies, Indians , Reds,Angels, Giants

1 of each of following: Cubs, Tigers, Padres, Mariners,Brewers, Blue Jays, Yankees,Rangers, Pirates, Red Sox, Royals, White Sox

Comment

Whens the last day to send them out?
        Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

The end of the month

TO REDEEM GAME PIECES FOR AN OFFICIAL MLB® BASEBALL CAP: Mail your three (3) matching bottle caps/game pieces in a small box or padded envelope along with a 3" x 5" card hand printed with your name, complete address, daytime phone number, and the team name/logo you would like on your cap to: PEPSI "MLB CAPS FOR CAPS" Claim, PO Box 750592, El Paso, TX 88575–0594. All baseball cap claims must be postmarked by September 30, 2010 and received by October 7, 2010. Limit one (1) Official MLB® baseball cap per name, address or household. Allow 8–10 weeks for delivery. Baseball caps will only be delivered to addresses within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Choice of team/logo is subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if item requested is unavailable
          Last edited by thebighurt035; 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM.
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by bo1699 View Post
            I have the following if anyone wants to trade:
            2 of each of following: Dbacks, Astros, Twins,Phillies, Indians , Reds,Angels, Giants

1 of each of following: Cubs, Tigers, Padres, Mariners,Brewers, Blue Jays, Yankees,Rangers, Pirates, Red Sox, Royals, White Sox

I can send you a "gaints and an angels" so you could get 2 baseball caps.

Please remember it is 1 per address.

I should get them out to you tomorrow.

Roy
            Last edited by thebighurt035; 09-22-2010, 11:43 PM.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I'd like to get three so I can get a Reds cap. Any way I can work something out? I don't have any for trade though. I can trade cards for them though.
              LMK,
              Andy
              ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
              http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

I don't have 3 the same,I do have 2 Cubs and 2 Rays.

Maybe we can get bo1699 to send you his 1 Cubs cap and I can send you my 2 Cubs caps while I send him the ones I listed for him!

Hey bo1699,we could even post this as a trade and you would get your first feedback here at CCW!!!!
                Last edited by thebighurt035; 09-22-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

pepsi

Whoever wants to trade, please get to me today (it's my day off) and we'll have to hurry as postmark deadline is 9/30. Email me at bo1699@mchsi.com and we'll get going today...not sure how to mark deal down as 'trade' as I'm new here. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bo1699 View Post
                    Whoever wants to trade, please get to me today (it's my day off) and we'll have to hurry as postmark deadline is 9/30. Email me at bo1699@mchsi.com and we'll get going today...not sure how to mark deal down as 'trade' as I'm new here. Thanks.

James,
                    I already mailed yours out a "gaints and an angels" so you could get 2 baseball caps and mailed out Andys caps and tickets

James DC# 0309 3220 0001 5418 7375

Andy's DC# 0309 3220 0001 5418 7368
                    Last edited by thebighurt035; 09-23-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I've still got 2 pirates, 2 giants, 2 cards, 2 tigers

1 of each: marlins, red sox, white sox, dodgers, twins

might still make it if we swing a deal today
                      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

trade

I could send you Tigers and Pirates, as otherwise they won't get used,...you send me Twins. If agreed send mailing info asap to: bo1699@mchsi.com and we'll try to complete in time.

Comment

ya replied too late, as i leave work at 2:30 and thats where my caps are....i can mail on monday if you think the caps will get to you in time
                          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

caps

Either way is ok with me...if you want to do it Monday, shoot me your mailing info and I'll get your caps out to you this weekend

Comment

got my first Cubs hat in...now to wait for the other 5

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                              X