• Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    ttt -------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well, after a three (03) months "sleep", let's wake this thread up. Bring on those offers !!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jeremiah, thanks for your interest. Please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address, and I'll get my wife to send you "pics"/scans of those books. Hope we can work out a deal. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• tigerwpns
    replied
    Would you be willing to PM me pics of the cover, title and copyright pages of the Ancient Society and Washington and His Generals? I may be willing to make an offer for those two...

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I have no idea. Also, the books I have posted in this thread are so "old" I don't think they have "barcodes".

Leave a comment:

• LoveItCards
    replied
    Is there an Android app that scans books' barcodes to reveal what they are going for online?

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well, this time this thread slept for 3 3/4 months. Therefore, it's time to wake it up. Bring on those offers !!! Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!!

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After 1 1/2 month of sleep, it's time to WAKE this thread UP !!! Bring on those offers !!! Let's work out a deal, or two, or................ Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Bring on those offers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- anyone interested in any of these "OLD" books??? If so, bring on those offers.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- the "OLD BOOKS" are STILL available --- bring on those offers !!!

By the way, the 1880 1st edition is the "misprint" edition with the error on page 11.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    New Year's Eve & New Year's Day S-P-E-C-I-A-L(if it's STILL available) --- 1880 1st edition of the classic novel BEN HUR --- 20% off --- now $80(instead of $100) + $5 to help with shipping --- $85 total. Anyone interested ???? If so, make the deal quick, I only have ONE!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- anyone interested ??? Get those offers in soon, so that the book(s) can arrive before CHRISTMAS!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- anyone interested? any offer(s)?

Have a good day, and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X