This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff made in DPI

As many of you know, I am taking a digital photographic imaging class at school. Here are the latest projects we had to do and that I have finished. Feedback is welcomed. I'd like some constructive criticism.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

They are in order from first projects at the beginning to latest projects at the end to show progression.

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
    >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
    Bucket

Wow. That Lion is amazing!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thanks. That was one of the very first projects we made. One of the more simple ones.

>>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
      Bucket

Comment

like the Las Vegas...would have looked awesome to have used a colorized sign with the B&W backdrop
        Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

I would have but for our homecoming tickets they had to be black and white.

Bucket

Comment

Working...
          X