Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating Avatars / Banners / Signatures for Cards :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's your two versions. Let me know if you want me to add there name and years of life there too.

Thanks,
    Brad

Dark Version

Bright Version
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thanks alot, they're magnificent! No more need thy already look great, thanks alot!
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
        Thanks alot, they're magnificent! No more need thy already look great, thanks alot!
        Its my pleasure. Once the "master" is made it really takes no time to 'tweak' them at all. So if you ever get bored with it and want to slightly alter it or whatever let me know. It will be my pleasure. Also, when you're ready for your other banner just let me know as well

Happy Thanksgiving

Aloha,
        Brad
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Hey Nick,

Your masterpiece is completed. Hope its just what you're looking for.

Aloha,
          Brad

And your YSL solo...

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Jeez, was that 7 slides?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
              Jeez, was that 7 slides?
              LOL, yes. Those are 7 slides. However, he already had 4 of them. I did 3 of them. I then compiled them all into the one.
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Very nice...I might have you create me a new one soon, I don't really collect either of those players hard core anymore...
                sigpic

Comment

Name the players and I'm on the mission my brotha...
                  TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

alright, I've got an idea, just give me a minute to get all the images that I want for you...
                    sigpic

Comment

No problem. Standing by....
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

1. Russell Westbrook- http://api.ning.com/files/I4Lv7uhzCA...s_anderson.jpg

2. Former/Current Broncos autos- http://callitmilehigh.files.wordpres..._score_pic.jpg

3. Former/Current Cardinals (baseball) autos- http://pages.prodigy.net/macknife13/42musial.gif

4. 2008-09 Bowman Draft Day Issue Relics Combos Autographs Blue- can't find a pic, can use an ebay one? heres the ebay one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

alright, lmk if that's good. I've got an ebay pic for the 4th slide so lmk if you can use that. also lmk if you can't use any of the pics that I just gave you.

Really apreciate this Brad!

Thanks-
                        SC
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                          1. Russell Westbrook- http://api.ning.com/files/I4Lv7uhzCA...s_anderson.jpg

2. Former/Current Broncos autos- http://callitmilehigh.files.wordpres..._score_pic.jpg

3. Former/Current Cardinals (baseball) autos- http://pages.prodigy.net/macknife13/42musial.gif

4. 2008-09 Bowman Draft Day Issue Relics Combos Autographs Blue- can't find a pic, can use an ebay one? heres the ebay one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

alright, lmk if that's good. I've got an ebay pic for the 4th slide so lmk if you can use that. also lmk if you can't use any of the pics that I just gave you.

Really apreciate this Brad!

Thanks-
                          SC
                          #1. For # 4, yes, eBay pic is fine. And as for the rest of the pics, they'll work fine.

#2. Seeing as you want multi slides I'd suggest a 2nd picture (or even 3rd) of the players to take up the extra space on a single slide.

#3. Also, there's the question of backgrounds. Do you have an idea of what pictures or colors or objects you'd like to use on each?

#4. And text, would you like the players name? Your screen name stating you collect them?

#5. Make it CCW specific or Universal so you can use it on other sites too?

I figure I'll give you the option to decide for yourself exactly how you'd want it since you've suggested your own pics. Everybody else left it completely up to me. LOL. All requests you make saves me that much more time so feel free to answer away.

Aloha,
                          Brad
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

One other note, multi slide requests take some time. If another request comes in during the time I'm working on any of them after the first one I'll take on another single request to be fair to everyone. Then I'll jump back on your others. I hope you understand. The sites been slow enough for me to pump out a few of these today so I'll try and knock it out today.

Aloha and Mahalo,
                            Brad
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

#1- sweet

#2- Alright, I'll pm you 2 more pictures for each slide and you can decide what how many to use per slide depending on the room...

#3- Team colors or whatever fits good with the picture

#4- Maybe like a "Sports Collector Collects" and then the player/set name. If there isn't enough room then just the set/player name would be fine

#5- I don't really know how to answer that...what would you do to make it ccw specific? Probably universal though but I'm curious lol

Pm coming with the replacement pics

Thanks-
                              SC
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                                One other note, multi slide requests take some time. If another request comes in during the time I'm working on any of them after the first one I'll take on another single request to be fair to everyone. Then I'll jump back on your others. I hope you understand. The sites been slow enough for me to pump out a few of these today so I'll try and knock it out today.

Aloha and Mahalo,
                                Brad
                                np, completely understand...yeah thanksgiving probably isn't a very busy day for the internet...this whole week is probably pretty slow in general...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X