SASE Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SASE Freebies

Im giving away cards! If you want them send me a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) and something to protect them and they are yours! I will continue to give them away until I run out of cards and that could be a while! Just dont get greedy!

RULES:
    1. ONE CARD PER WEEK
    2. MUST SEND SASE
    3. PM FOR MY ADDRESS

PENDING CARDS IN RED
    CARDS ARE GONE IN BLUE
    Here are the first cards that are free!

2010 Topps Peak Performance - Tom Brady
    2005 Elite Career Best #'d 500 - Michael Vick
    2008 Leaf Certified Certified Potential Holo #'d 500 - Mario Manningham
    2008 SP Rookie Edition SP Legend Foil - Troy Aikman
    2007 Ultra Feel the Game Insert (Non GU) - Aaron Rodgers
    2007 Finest Finest Moments #'d 899 - Reggie Bush
    2008 Finest Finest Moments - Randy Moss
    2010 Score Scorecard #'d 499 - Chad Greenway
    2009 Bowman Draft RC - Michael Crabtree
    2007 Bowman Chrome RC - Drew Stanton
    2005 Bowman RC - Carlos Rogers
    2006 Flair Showcase Hot Hands - Donald Driver
    2000 Topps - John Unitas
    2008 Prestige RC - LeSean McCoy
    2001 Topps 1977 Reprint - Walter Payton
    2010 Topps RC Reprint - Peyton Manning
    2008 Sage Hit Auto (Creased) - Kevin O'Connell
    Last edited by Packnation17; 01-22-2011, 08:45 AM. Reason: updates

Only get one right?

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Right one card per week!

Comment

I can use some of the but I need the 2 2010 topps
        Going for the 2010 topps football master set and looking for 89&90 tops football graded 8 or better by BGS and PSA.

my bucket

Comment

I can use the manningham
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

What's up bud?

Originally posted by Packnation17 View Post
            Im giving away cards! If you want them send me a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) and something to protect them and they are yours! I will continue to give them away until I run out of cards and that could be a while! Just dont get greedy!

Here are the first cards that are free!

2010 Topps Peak Performance - Tom Brady
            2005 Elite Career Best #'d 500 - Michael Vick
            2008 Leaf Certified Certified Potential Holo #'d 500 - Mario Manningham
            2008 SP Rookie Edition SP Legend Foil - Troy Aikman
            2007 Ultra Feel the Game Insert (Non GU) - Aaron Rodgers
            2007 Finest Finest Moments #'d 899 - Reggie Bush
            2008 Finest Finest Moments - Randy Moss
            2010 Score Scorecard #'d 499 - Chad Greenway
            2009 Bowman Draft RC - Michael Crabtree
            2007 Bowman Chrome RC - Michael Stanton
            2005 Bowman RC - Carlos Rogers
            2006 Flair Showcase Hot Hands - Donald Driver
            2000 Topps - John Unitas
            2008 Prestige RC - LeSean McCoy
            2001 Topps 1977 Reprint - Walter Payton
            2010 Topps RC Reprint - Peyton Manning
            2008 Sage Hit Auto (Creased) - Kevin O'Connell
            Is the O'Connell this card?

If not, I think I can use it. Even if it is a different color from the partial blue border.

I can also use the Moss if it is in the Patriots uni.

LMK when you can on the O'Connell. If it is the same card, I would love to get the Moss. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Schwood that is the O'Connell that I have up there...but mine has corner damage. Just PM me for my address and either one you want is yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Borikwa23 View Post
                I can use the manningham
                PM me for my address and its yours

Comment

How about....

Schwood that is the O'Connell that I have up there...but mine has corner damage. Just PM me for my address and either one you want is yours!
                  Can I just send you a SASE with your package for our trade and you can send it back in that? Would that work ok? Or did you send out your end of our trade yet? If you didn't could you include it? That would be sweet!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

No I have yours ready to go out tomorrow...I will just throw it in there...so what one do you want the Moss or OConnell?

Comment

Sorry bud...

No I have yours ready to go out tomorrow...I will just throw it in there...so what one do you want the Moss or OConnell?
                      THe Moss. I thought I had said that cuz it was pending. I am kind of simple sometimes. Thanks bud.

Comment

Nobody else wants these?

Comment

Working...
                        X