This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wants are simple...Patriots...

I am looking to trade for whatever I can of Patriots. I trade for anything of my team. From base of no-names to Autos of anyone. I don't care who or what it is. If the player is pictured in the Patriots uniform, then I want it.

Now, most of my stuff is low end in my bucket. So, I am not looking for Brady Autos here. I am looking for ANYTHING that matches up with something you see in my bucket.

I am also all about trading team for team. So, if you have a team you collect, and are okay with base and maybe a few inserts then post here. I have a ton.

What I do not have time to do unfortunately is list out all I have. But, I have a ton of stuff. Also, I am not asking for lists of what you are offering. So, if you have 50 Patriots, that is what I am looking for. And if you want Browns for the Patriots, I will hopefully be able to give you more Browns than you give me Patriots. I will try and give you all different cards. These cards go back to the mid 90s, so they are not all newer products. And some are not mint. Again, I am not asking for mine to be mint either.

So, if this is the kind of trading you are interested in, hit me up here or by PM. I am easy to deal with, and just love to trade. I am just hoping that I can get a few cards out of every trade that I do not have. So, let me know what you got, and what you are looking for.

One other thing is that it will be hard for me to look for certain players. I just have a ton of football and most of the teams. Teams I am running a little short on are Steelers, Cowboys and Broncos. So, most other teams I should have a good sized stack.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Working...
X