No announcement yet.

Need Sps and inserts for Topps & Magic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMK what you need in return. Have tons of crap if you are a set builder or you can browse the bucket. Rob

Link to Photobucket: http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff188/rbredskin/
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Originally posted by Lil' Kilde View Post
    RBRedskin I have these for you when you guys are done 42, 69,and Rookie Stars Thomas
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
      Sounds good to me. Shoot me an email with your addy and I will reply with mine. Have only done a couple of trades here and they were a few months ago, so don't remember all the protocol.

Rob
      rbredskin@windstream.net
      We'll use the trade manager. They put it in a month ago (I think).

You'll get a PM in a few minutes asking you to confirm the trade.

Thanks a lot!
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

ejiminee trade has been posted
        RBRedskin email sent and when you're ready I'll take the Jared Allen Topps Chrome Blue Refractor for the 3 I have for you
        Photobucket link
        http://s637.photobucket.com/home/skilde/index
        Please don't tell me you want something of mine without having a list or photobucket updated and ready Thanks, Seth

Comment

Anyone else?
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
          X