I am putting together pc's for austin pettis and titus young. If you have any of their cards, hit me up and we can make a deal.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Need Help
Collapse
X
-
Need Help
I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/Tags: None
-
would you do Mark Ingram for all the austin pettis and titus young i have in buckeet and i have one or two more base cards of themhttp://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
Collecting Panthers and Lots more
-
I think the only ones i need are the absolute young and the pettis jersey autoI collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
I can't do that. Is there anything else you would want?I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
-
have a press pass pettis auto if you want it. just sent me an auto or gu of a current viking/lion/bear for it.https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
I will post the trade right now.I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
trade posted bud. Will ship tomorrow.I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
accepted, thanks for the trade and glad to heplp out the pchttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Thanks. I will ship tomorrow.I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
Post the trade and It's a deal.I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
-
Deal write up the deal and post it and We have a deal.I collect the following Teams & Players:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Miami Dolphins
Austin Pettis
Titus Young
Here is my photobucket:http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/..._steelers2011/
Comment
Comment