Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Giants lot for sale Cheap!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice Giants lot for sale Cheap!!!

    I have a lot of Giants cards for sale. Cards included are:
    2009 Sp Signature Draft Allen Patrick/Ryan Torain dual auto s/n 089/199
    2010 Crown Royal Majestic jersey Tiki Barber s/n 239/299
    2007 National Treasures Timeline triple jersey Tiki Barber s/n 11/99
    2009 Threads Letterman "M" Rhett Bomar s/n 143/175
    2010 Threads rc auto Chad Jones s/n 363/499
    2010 Classics Significant Signatures Andre Dixon s/n /499 X2
    2009 Absolute RPM Andre Brown auto/triple game used s/n 177/249
    bv $123 plus I will throw in 16 rc's/inserts bv $48
    $20 dlvrd
    I collect Steelers, Vikings, Dolphins and any former Boise State players, but I will trade for anything that catches my eye. I will also trade for old coins or currency if you have proof of value on them. If I have not traded with you before I will have to ask you to send first. I have been ripped off too many times. Below is a link to my tradelist.

    http://www.freewebs.com/kordell2000/
    http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/kordell2000/
Working...
X