Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break - random teams now assigned

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • azdbacks1998
    replied
    Put me down for SF, coach!

    Im with you Woody, I usually get shaft on these breaks too!! Oh well, we'll see!

    Thx!

    Leave a comment:


  • schwood
    replied
    Understood, but was just making the point that I am NOT going to get anything out of Inception guaranteed. Unfortunately. But, regardless, I am still in!

    Leave a comment:


  • ctkenjr
    replied
    Schwood, you have years 2006-2011 as well and those rookies/stars and autos/GU hits to get too!

    4 Left!

    Leave a comment:


  • schwood
    replied
    I will take New England, even though there are zero GU/Autos in 2012 Inception. I always get killed in these breaks anyway. But always love to get in on them anyway.

    And, as you know Tim, I would like my base.

    Leave a comment:


  • fuser
    replied
    only 5 spots remaning for this break, lets get them filled

    Leave a comment:


  • chris81
    replied
    bump it up!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • fuser
    replied
    only 5 spots remaining

    Leave a comment:


  • ctkenjr
    replied
    lot of good teams left, lets get the last six in!

    Leave a comment:


  • fuser
    replied
    got everybody so far

    Leave a comment:


  • scatcat
    replied
    Cowboys for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bobdabench
    replied
    Miami tx bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Skinsfan
    replied
    I'll take the Redskins

    Leave a comment:


  • herbienurple
    replied
    I WILL TAKE Cincinnati. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ejiminee
    replied
    Just remembered.

    I can't do one for a while.

    Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • chris81
    replied
    Ill take green bay please thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X