No announcement yet.

WTB $1+shipping GU/Jersey/Patch cards !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB $1+shipping GU/Jersey/Patch cards !

Hi, my nephew is wanting to get into collecting sports cards and I am going to try to give him a little help. He loves the GU/Jersey/patch cards (even better than auto's) he is only 10 years old and a little less careful with them than he should be. So I am looking to buy a small lot or lots of cheap GU's, Jersey's, Patch cards. I will pay up to $1 each plus shipping costs. I will be paying for them by Money Order ONLY because I don't have/use Paypal. I am looking to get him maybe 20-25 GU cards so the bigger the lot the better. It doesn't matter who the player is, he is going to be the one looking at what's for sale and he just goes by if he likes the card and the player doesn't matter. Post any lists you have FS and if you have scans that will be much appreciated. Let me know what you are asking for them and Then we can decide what way to ship them and I will pay the shipping costs as well as the cost of the cards. Let me know what you have. Thanks

P.S. I am looking for lots of 5 or more cards so it's worth the shipping costs.
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Any sport?

Comment

Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
      Any sport?
      He prefers football mostly but who knows. It depends on what it is and if he likes it. I am gonna show him pics and let him look and we go from there.
      Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

Have about 7 id be willin to move for 7 buckks plus shippin about 3 its baseball basketball and no football so i guess it wouldnt work sry

Comment

Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
          Have about 7 id be willin to move for 7 buckks plus shippin about 3 its baseball basketball and no football so i guess it wouldnt work sry
          You can give me the specs if you want and I can see. Doesn't hurt to check. What types and players are they?

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

sent a pm.
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Check my trade page and pm me if interested in anything. The link is under my signature.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I can let you have these for $20 dlvd.

- Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
                X