Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Card Positional Draft - COMPLETED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't even worry about it. Do what you got to do. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I know the feeling.

Adam
    http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Yeah bud, I am around today and tomorrow. Going to Maine on Tuesday, and will be home Wednesday. Then heading out to KC for the Sox Thursday through Sunday. Go ahead and get it rolling when you can bud. I will get on my phone when I am away and make my picks if need be bud.

Thanks for running this. Should be fun!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

waiting on 1 more to arrive
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Finally got mine in the mail today. Sorry it took so long.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

I should receive it by Monday or Tuesday, then. Let's plan on starting this next Thursday. I'll randomize everyone before then and list the cards. The 12 hr rule will be in effect.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I'll finish up the list later today and get it randomized asap.

Comment

The list is complete. I'll have it organized by positions later today.

Comment

I was thinking about this, and I think we should work on one rule.

I think that it would be okay to pick your random picks whenever you want, independent of position. Since the positions in the random list have no bearing on the other positions, I kind of look at it as they are your special picks. I mean, your random slots have to be picked out of that list, and you can't pick let's say a card from the QB list for your random. You have to pick out of the random entries. Does that make sense? So, that way if there is a card you really want out of the random list, you can get it whenever you want.

Would people be okay with this? Just something I was thinking about.

Shall we put it up to a vote?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I will star this thing off. I will take this card...

Shea McClellin 2012 Panini Contenders Auto

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                      I was thinking about this, and I think we should work on one rule.

I think that it would be okay to pick your random picks whenever you want, independent of position. Since the positions in the random list have no bearing on the other positions, I kind of look at it as they are your special picks. I mean, your random slots have to be picked out of that list, and you can't pick let's say a card from the QB list for your random. You have to pick out of the random entries. Does that make sense? So, that way if there is a card you really want out of the random list, you can get it whenever you want.

Would people be okay with this? Just something I was thinking about.

Shall we put it up to a vote?
                      I am good with that...
                      Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

Comment

Jordan Cameron 2011 Crown Royale Auto 41/499

Comment

It pains me to take an Eagle...

Nick Foles 2012 Panini Momentum Jersey 13/249

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

2007 SP Authentic Jason Hill 3 Color Patch Auto /725
                            Collector of all things Red Sox - particularly like Prospect Autos / Dwight Evans/ Dustin Pedroia

Photobucket: http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/us...llins/library/

Comment

Mohamed Sanu 2012 Topps Chrome Auto
                              Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

Comment

I'll take this-- Rodney Peete 2012 Fleer Retro Autographics
                                http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Working...
                                X