I need some info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some info

I havent collected since 2001 right before I went to high school. I just got back from four years in the Air Force and now I'm organizing approximitly 40,000 cards. I'm looking to sell or trade the common cards and get back into collecting a bit. I'm sure things have changed since I stopped collecting so I am hoping to get some basic info. Mostly looking to buy a box from each year since I stopped collecting, mid to high end. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Bkings420@yahoo.com

I have been buying my hobby boxes from Blowout Cards and Atlanta Sports Cards. Lately more from Blowout (they have a larger selection). Free shipping over $150 (which usually just takes 2-3 boxes).

Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
    Atlanta Sports Cards, The Best Prices for Sports Card Cases and Sports Card Boxes!

Originally posted by bkings420 View Post
    I havent collected since 2001 right before I went to high school. I just got back from four years in the Air Force and now I'm organizing approximitly 40,000 cards. I'm looking to sell or trade the common cards and get back into collecting a bit. I'm sure things have changed since I stopped collecting so I am hoping to get some basic info. Mostly looking to buy a box from each year since I stopped collecting, mid to high end. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Bkings420@yahoo.com
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Originally posted by bkings420 View Post
      At 46 years old, my wife and I just started collecting football cards in December of 2012. RBRedskins is correct in the fact that "Blowout Cards" has a huge inventory. Another card company is Dacradworld. I would recommend that you find a product from a specific company and stick to the product chosen, to bring your collection up to date. You can view cards from eBay to help you decide what brand you like best, or you can randomly pick a hobby box to give yourself variety. Both choices will work. My favorite card company is Panini. Hobby boxes that my wife and I enjoy are Certified, Crown Royale, Momentum, and Black. We also enjoy cards produced by Upper Deck. SP Authentic is our choice of brand from Upper Deck.

Toshi
      Last edited by hayn; 10-24-2013, 07:33 AM.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X