Some Set Needs... I bet YOU can help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Set Needs... I bet YOU can help!

Don't usually complete sets... started these so I gotta finish 'em.

2013 Panini Prizm: 4, 16, 73, 77, 156, 157, 209, 225, 229, 233, 241, 252, 254, 256, 260, 265, 267, 268, 269, 270, 272, 279, 280, 284, 297, 298,

2013 Topps Archives:
    201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 211, 212, 213, 214 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 227, 228, 230, 232, 233, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239

-1968 Stand Ups:
    Drew Brees
    Eli Manning
    Jared Allen
    Jim Brown
    Jimmy Graham
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Marshawn Lynch
    Robert Griffin III
    Steve Young
    Troy Aikman
    Wes Welker

-1970 Glossy:
    Aaron Rodgers
    Alshon Jeffery
    Andrew Luck
    Arian Foster
    Calvin Johnson
    Cam Newton
    Darren McFadden
    Jason Pierre-Paul
    Joe Montana
    John Elway
    Julio Jones
    Justin Blackmon
    Kurt Warner
    Ray Lewis
    Ray Rice
    Reggie Bush
    Rob Gronkowski
    Tom Brady
    Tony Romo

2013 Topps Platinum Orange Refractors:
    110 Andre Ellington
    115 Giovani Bernard
    119 Da'Rick Rogers
    125 Stedman Bailey
    137 Tyler Eifert
    139 Zeke Motta
    141 Terrance Williams

2013 Topps Platinum XFractor:
    104 E.J. Manuel
    111 Ryan Nassib
    112 Denard Robinson
    116 Justin Hunter
    136 Markus Wheaton

2009 Upper Deck America's Team:
    #41 Felix Jones
    #45 Miles Austin
    #56 Jimmy Johnson
    #58 Greg Ellis
    #61 Jay Novacek
    #65 Marion Barber
    #67 Mark Tuinei
    #77 Patrick Crayton
    #90 Roger Staubach
    #100 Thomas Henderson

1996 Playoff Prime:
    #171 Robert Brooks
    #180 Eric Green
    #198 Jackie Harris
    #199 Terry Allen
    And if you have any X's and O's inserts or Boss Hog inserts I probably need them too...
    Last edited by 90sTriplets; 04-06-2014, 06:59 PM.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Updated... these lists are too long... can you make them smaller?!

Comment

I have 3 from the 2012(129-133-146) and 2 from the 2013(138-143) Platinum sets. Also, I am planning on getting some cards from Beckett Market Place (also tired of lingering sets). I seller that I am going to buy from has the TC Benson that I can add to my cart for $0.46.

Do you have any of the 2013 Platinum Orange? I need 133-143-150
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
        I have 3 from the 2012(129-133-146) and 2 from the 2013(138-143) Platinum sets. Also, I am planning on getting some cards from Beckett Market Place (also tired of lingering sets). I seller that I am going to buy from has the TC Benson that I can add to my cart for $0.46.

Do you have any of the 2013 Platinum Orange? I need 133-143-150
        Hey bud, thanks for the reply! I'm expecting to get a trade going for the 2012 Platinum needs you listed. I do still need the 2013 Platinum you listed, and the Totally Certified Benson.
        I don't have any of the Platinum Orange you need... was there something else you're working on or someone you collect?

Comment

My needs list is in a thread that's still on the first page. Other than that, players in my SIG.
          Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
          Hey bud, thanks for the reply! I'm expecting to get a trade going for the 2012 Platinum needs you listed. I do still need the 2013 Platinum you listed, and the Totally Certified Benson.
          I don't have any of the Platinum Orange you need... was there something else you're working on or someone you collect?
          I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
          (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Well, turns out I CAN use those 3 '12 Platinum you listed... and I don't have any of your set needs, but here's what I have as far as guys you collect:
            You might have better luck going through my list to find more Aggies...

Andre Johnson:
            2010 Topps Prime
            '11 Score Glossy
            '11 Topps Legends
            '11 Totally Certified
            '11 Topps
            '11 Topps Town
            '13 Topps Platinum
            '12 R&S
            '12 Elite
            '12 Finest
            '12 Topps Chrome
            '12 Topps Platinum
            '12 Prestige
            '12 Topps
            Andre Johnson 2011 Topps 1950 Mini BV-1.25
            Andre Johnson 2011 Score In the Zone BV-1

Luke Joeckel 2013 Panini Prizm Blue Pulsar
            Luke Joeckel 2013 Leaf Draft

Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps Chrome 1957
            Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps 1957 Blue Border Wal-Mart
            Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps Chrome
            Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps
            Ryan Tannehill 2012 Leaf Young Stars
            Ryan Tannehill 2013 Topps Platinum Sapphire

Cyrus Gray 2012 Leaf Young Stars

Coryell Judie 2012 Leaf Young Stars

Comment

Don't have these 2 yet:

Comment

Don't have these 2 yet:
                I could do this trade:
                2013 Platinum:
                138 BV-2.50

2012 Platinum:
                129 BV-2
                133 BV-1.50
                146 BV-2

2011 Totally Certified:
                17 BV-1

FOR

Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps 1957 Blue Border Wal-Mart BV-10

Comment

Is there anything you could use to get the Joeckel added?

I could do this trade:
                  2013 Platinum:
                  138 BV-2.50

2012 Platinum:
                  129 BV-2
                  133 BV-1.50
                  146 BV-2

2011 Totally Certified:
                  17 BV-1

FOR

Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps 1957 Blue Border Wal-Mart BV-10

Comment

Do you still have the 2007 Michael Irvin Topps Hall of Fame card?

Comment

Yep. Still have it.
                      Do you still have the 2007 Michael Irvin Topps Hall of Fame card?

Comment

I can do that one for the Joeckel you want..

Comment

Sounds good. I went ahead and purchased the Benson with my other cards. Go ahead and post the trade if you want to. I will probably be getting the cards hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. Then I will be able to get your cards off to you.
                          Rob
                          I can do that one for the Joeckel you want..

Comment

Sounds good. I went ahead and purchased the Benson with my other cards. Go ahead and post the trade if you want to. I will probably be getting the cards hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. Then I will be able to get your cards off to you.
                            Rob
                            Awesome! Posted up and I'll go ahead and send out tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

Anyone else??? I know they are out there!!

Comment

Working...
                              X