This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schwood View Post
    Pretty much anyone. No dupes. Base and low end inserts. Mostly the last 5 or 6 years if that works. LMK what you might need in return bud.
    Cool will let you know everything tonight after work, thanks Dude!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

If you don't need the list of Redskins and Ravens cards I provided then what would you be looking for on the cards I listed of interest to me? LMK Thank you.
      Jonathan Ogden PC 34/299 11%

Comment

Originally posted by jwpjones View Post
        If you don't need the list of Redskins and Ravens cards I provided then what would you be looking for on the cards I listed of interest to me? LMK Thank you.
        Would be looking for similar Patriots GU/Autos if I were going to trade those bud. I am looking more for base and lower end inserts of Ravens and Redskins. So, not really looking to do much GU/Auto for those. Even lots unfortunately. If you have Patriots, the cards you asked about would definitely be tradeable for those. LMK if you have anything. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I have these:
          2013 Rookies and Stars Chris Thompson Auto
          2003 UD Signature Patches Chad Gardner patch auto (i know its a little old but just checking if you might want it)
          Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
          http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
          I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

I'll dig up what I have of them and put thim in a pile with the rest of the stuff I have for you.

Leland
            I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
            http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
            I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Can you do the skaggs auto and the piscotty auto for 2010 prestige trent Williams 22/25 299 insert and baugh majestic 2010 insert and about 40+ cards?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                I might have a few Bogaerts to spare. Will have to check and get back to you.
                Did you find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by seal006 View Post
                  Did you find anything.
                  It's going to be a few days.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

If you are interested I have a lot of Desean Jackson cards available including rookies.

Comment

Originally posted by cardguy View Post
                      If you are interested I have a lot of Desean Jackson cards available including rookies.
                      Thanks bud, but only looking for guys in the Redskins uni.

Comment

I added a few more. I know you wanted last 5-6 years but it was Ray Lewis, Jamaal Lewis, Steve McNair.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I am going to close this out. Thanks everyone for the help.

Comment

Working...
                          X