Box of Rookies & Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of Rookies & Stars

Overall a good box. 1 nice hit, 1/1 plate and some good inserts.

Hits:
    Longevity Holofoil JSY /99 Vance McDonald
    Longevity Holofoil JSY /99 Knile Davis
    Rookie Longevity Auto Brad Sorenson
    (BOX SAVER) Rookie Autographs Team Logo Holofoil /32 Geno Smith (TRADED)

Yellow Plate 1/1 Marquess Wilson (Bears) (TRADED)

Inserts:
    Crusade: Peyton (nft)
    Game Plan: Luck, Rodgers
    Longevity Holofoil: Foster
    Longevity Parallel: Cobi Hamilton, Le'Veon Bell, Foster, Fitzgerald
    NFL Nation: Newton, Rodgers
    Rookie Crusade: Joseph Randle, Matt Barkley
    Statistical Standout: Peyton, Foster
    Touchdown Club: Colson, Morris

Last edited by RBRedskin; 04-10-2014, 07:14 AM.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Nice hits if the Geno and Wilson available cmb please
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Thanks. Didn't see anything for the Geno. I already posted a reply on Mlubansky's thread "looking for Bears" for the Wilson plate. If he isn't interested in it, or doesn't have anything I can use, I would be interested in the Courtney Lewis auto (believe it is /100?).
      Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
      Nice hits if the Geno and Wilson available cmb please
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Would have interest in Rodgers cards if you want to check my bucket. Thx
        I collect mostly Packers & Texans; Rodgers, Lacy, Boykin, Cobb, Woodson, Montee Ball, JJ Watt, DJ Swearinger, Clowney

10 year old collects Seahawks, Wilson, Sherman, Michael, Lacy, JJ Watt, Crown Royale jersey and autos

6 year old collects Packers, Panthers, Rodgers, Lacy, Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Mason is new PC

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/ab...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Not interested in the Geno, but would love to see a scan of it.
          The Cards that have the big red NFT button next to a card are not for trade! Thanks!
          Super Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings Player Auto's.
          http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life

Comment

Hey Rob. Can you put the Joseph Randle off to the side for me? One I dont have.
            Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

Already done. Didn't even bother scanning it.
              Originally posted by scatcat View Post
              Hey Rob. Can you put the Joseph Randle off to the side for me? One I dont have.

Comment

You da Man Rob. I am doing some sorting and listing this weekend so will keep your stuff for ya as well.
                Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

Can use these 2: Elite Aspirations Swope and Elite Joeckel RC.
                  Originally posted by 3bucks View Post
                  Would have interest in Rodgers cards if you want to check my bucket. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
                    Thanks. Didn't see anything for the Geno. I already posted a reply on Mlubansky's thread "looking for Bears" for the Wilson plate. If he isn't interested in it, or doesn't have anything I can use, I would be interested in the Courtney Lewis auto (believe it is /100?).

Cool I have some skins not scanned in I will get them in there for you.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Doesn't look like mlubansky is interested in the Wilson plate. By the way, before you spend time on scanning, other than Griffin (somewhat), I don't really collect current Redskins, only 70's/80's Redskins.

bles;383450]Cool I have some skins not scanned in I will get them in there for you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Don,
                        Just opened the first box (of 2) of Elite. Pulled a Passing the Torch Sanders/Claiborne. Need it?

Originally posted by scatcat View Post
                        You da Man Rob. I am doing some sorting and listing this weekend so will keep your stuff for ya as well.

Comment

Doesn't look like mlubansky is interested in the Wilson plate. By the way, before you spend time on scanning, other than Griffin (somewhat), I don't really collect current Redskins, only 70's/80's Redskins.

bles;383450]Cool I have some skins not scanned in I will get them in there for you.
                          [/QUOTE]

Saw that I have a 2008 Riggins legends 147 27/100 gw pants, 2004 legends Hanburger auto 2006 monikers Theismann prime jersey auto 2/25 mm-52

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Don,
                            Just opened the first box (of 2) of Elite. Pulled a Passing the Torch Sanders/Claiborne. Need it?
                            Is the torch and auto? if scatcat isn't interested I would be

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

No, the PTT is just the base Silver insert (unnumbered).

Already have the Hanburger. Could definitely use the Theismann. Can't really find a listed for the Riggins. Is it 2008 Leaf Limited Threads #147? Can use that as well.

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                              Is the torch and auto? if scatcat isn't interested I would be

Comment

Working...
                              X