Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Five Star Group Break. My best pull of all time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome hit man! congrats!
    -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

Still have that. Don't know what the BV of the Michael is. I do have a 2011 Gold Standard Ponder AU RC.
      Originally posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
      Didn't see anything for the Michael honestly. I would be interested in trading for the Jarius Wright Crusade auto if you still have it.
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

I am going to be at around $50 on the Five Star Christine Michael Auto. Beckett pricing hasnt been released yet so this is basically what im basing off of.
        2013 five star christine michael | eBay

I would however trade this michael for the jarius. PM works best
        2013 Panini Certified Christine Michael
        RC | AU | MEM | FSFT | Serial Number: /499
        The Cards that have the big red NFT button next to a card are not for trade! Thanks!
        Super Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings Player Auto's.
        http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life

Comment

Don't have a lot of them, but do have that one.
          I am going to be at around $50 on the Five Star Christine Michael Auto. Beckett pricing hasnt been released yet so this is basically what im basing off of.
          2013 five star christine michael | eBay

I would however trade this michael for the jarius. PM works best
          2013 Panini Certified Christine Michael
          RC | AU | MEM | FSFT | Serial Number: /499
          I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
          (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Right now all i need is the Jarius Crusade, and i am not wanting to trade down on the five star michael. I will keep looking for Aggies for you for the Jarius. I do have a 2013 Bowman Chrome Rookie auto of Ryan Swope.
            The Cards that have the big red NFT button next to a card are not for trade! Thanks!
            Super Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings Player Auto's.
            http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life

Comment

Have that one as well.
              Right now all i need is the Jarius Crusade, and i am not wanting to trade down on the five star michael. I will keep looking for Aggies for you for the Jarius. I do have a 2013 Bowman Chrome Rookie auto of Ryan Swope.

Comment

Working...
              X