2014 Upper Deck.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Upper Deck.....

Just opened a UD blaster from walmart. There were suppose to be 8 packs to the box and 5 cards per pack ALONG with a "bonus 5-card pack Johnny Manziel career highlights pack inside". As I cut open the plastic and open the box, I realized that the box has 8 packs of Johnny Manziel career highlights and that is it. There was not a single pack of the regular UD packs. I didn't open the packs of cards and I am wondering if Upper Deck would make this right. Has this happened to anyone else out there?
    Bucket | elitesportscards2014 | Library | Football

I am actively collecting Topps Chrome football, Eddie Lacy, Cordarrelle Patterson, DeAndre Hopkins, and Sammy Watkins.

Thats a crazy deal right there man. Too bad they weren't all 8 Manziel GU/AUs! lol I have a few nice Hopkins from Absolute if interested, big 3clr patch to /25 , and a GU AU /99/ Just let me know through PM if you would please, and best of luck w/ UD making it right. No reason they shouldn't

Matt

Comment

I would have been drooling if I opened that box. That is $120 BV there. Better than what you would have most likely gotten with the regular packs. Low odds of an auto, and mostly players you haven't heard of. Though, being an Aggie I might be a little biased.
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Working...
      X