LF Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF Champ

With the departure of dear Champ Bailey from my beloved Broncos, I've decided to get all nostalgic and crap and start collecting all of his inserts/autos and GU'd. I've got most of his base, but I'll look at that as well... let me know what you got and what you'd take in return!!

Thanks!!
    My Bucket My FSFT List

Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

I'm a Broncos fan and honestly, I am glad they parted ways with Champ. For the past 2 years announcers have been saying he is still one of the best cover corners in the game while opposing offenses have not been scared of him at all. He was great, but he is definitely on the decline of his athletic ability.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I know you are mainly looking for game used, but I have these that I would gladly send you if you would like any or all of them.

Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X