Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 1,000 total serial numbered cards from all sports.....paying $100 delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1,000 total serial numbered cards from all sports.....paying $100 delivered

Not sure if this high of a number is available but I would like to pick up a lot of 1,000 serial numbered cards. Any sports welcome. 1990's to present is fine. Looking for a good mixture. Want a lot that hasn't been picked through. Meaning there is potential for cards #'ed to 100 and less. I understand there will be #'ed to 500 and higher, etc. Stars, semistars and commons. Majority should be rookies, inserts, and parallels with some regular base being ok. Do not need a complete list, a break down by sport and card type would be fine. Along with any highlights. So got a box laying around that you don't want to mess with? I will resale these, keep and or trade them. Contact by Private Message or to the thread with details and we will see what can happen. Will leave this interest up over the next couple days to see the responses. To recap looking to pay $0.10 for each serial numbered card delivered and am after 1,000 all together. Have $100 in Paypal right now. Or could get a payment in the mail if needed.

Brian
    Last edited by LoveItCards; 05-09-2014, 07:57 PM.
Working...
X