Sage Hit Blaster - Terrible Collation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage Hit Blaster - Terrible Collation

Bought a high series blaster, hoping for the 2 I need (146 Evans, 147 Hyde). Got neither. Did get 5 of Evans, but not the 146. Of the 72 cards, 29 were doubles, triples and even quadruples. Similar with the low series. Anybody else experience this? Don't remember Sage Hit being this bad.

Autos: (all black version)
    James White (Wisconsin, Patriots)
    De De Lattimore (South Florida, Bears)
    Calvin Pryor (Louisville, Jets)
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
    Bought a high series blaster, hoping for the 2 I need (146 Evans, 147 Hyde). Got neither. Did get 5 of Evans, but not the 146. Of the 72 cards, 29 were doubles, triples and even quadruples. Similar with the low series. Anybody else experience this? Don't remember Sage Hit being this bad.

Autos: (all black version)
    James White (Wisconsin, Patriots)
    De De Lattimore (South Florida, Bears)
    Calvin Pryor (Louisville, Jets)
    Yes, for the last three years, this has been a troublesome issue with Sage/Hit products. To simply acclimate myself in a new draft class, I'll purchase Sage/Hit, but never with the intention of completing a set.

The best NCAA collegiate product(s) to complete is Leaf Draft. Two blasters of Leaf Draft always achieves my goal in this regards. The runner up would be Press Pass. A blaster and some hanger packs or singles will do the trick. I like the Leaf Draft and especially the Press Pass as the later is only a fifty card set. Also note Johnny Manziel is not part of the Sage/Hit product.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X