AJ McCarron Hot Rookies plate auto...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ McCarron Hot Rookies plate auto...

Got to the LCS to see the new Hot Rookies, but they only had 2 auto packs & a GU/Auto pack left.

Pulled these. All for trade.

50/99 & 99/99

32/75

1/1 Yellow Plate

Still hoping for Lions stuff that I need & HOF autos & GUs that I need.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Interested in the Mike Evans, what are you looking for, for it?
    Super collecting Mike Alstott

Collecting:

Teams- Minnesota Twins, Baltimore Orioles (sparingly), Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Colts

Players- Aaron Hicks, Josmil Pinto, Kyle Gibson, Harmon Killebrew, Lee Roy Selmon, Lavonte David, Mark Barron, Raymond Berry, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

1971 Topps Twins Team Set

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post

Still hoping for Lions stuff that I need & HOF autos & GUs that I need.
      Originally posted by Eckstein197 View Post
      Interested in the Mike Evans, what are you looking for, for it?
      What Lions or HOF stuff have you got?
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
        What Lions or HOF stuff have you got?
        I PMed you back
        Super collecting Mike Alstott

Collecting:

Teams- Minnesota Twins, Baltimore Orioles (sparingly), Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Colts

Players- Aaron Hicks, Josmil Pinto, Kyle Gibson, Harmon Killebrew, Lee Roy Selmon, Lavonte David, Mark Barron, Raymond Berry, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

1971 Topps Twins Team Set

Comment

I would be interested in your Evans and McCarron autos, check my bucket and lets make a deal.
          Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

FOOTBALL
          Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
          BASEBALL
          Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by vikings View Post
            I would be interested in your Evans and McCarron autos, check my bucket and lets make a deal.
            I didn't see any Lions or HOF stuff that I need.

Thanks
            - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

hello Dave, can you please check my bucket for your (2) 2013 topps Eddie Lacy rc cards, topps Aaron Rodgers gu, national treasures Willie Brown auto, topps prime Eddie Lacy auto /99, Marcus Lattimore auto/jersey /15, upper deck Tom Rathman auto
              if I have anything you like please reply with a PM

Tony
              http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez68 View Post
                hello Dave, can you please check my bucket for your (2) 2013 topps Eddie Lacy rc cards, topps Aaron Rodgers gu, national treasures Willie Brown auto, topps prime Eddie Lacy auto /99, Marcus Lattimore auto/jersey /15, upper deck Tom Rathman auto
                if I have anything you like please reply with a PM

Tony
                Thanks for the look.

The only card in your bucket that I can use is this:

2005 Donruss Classics Past and Present Silver #PP10 Barry Sanders/Kevin Jones /500

Thanks anyway.
                - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Interested in the Evans and McCarron also. I have some Van Noy and Ansah autos and an Ebron bowman chrome for starters.

Lmk

Leland
                  I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                  http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                  I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
                    Interested in the Evans and McCarron also. I have some Van Noy and Ansah autos and an Ebron bowman chrome for starters.

Lmk

Leland
                    Thanks for the look Leland.

I have plenty of Ansah stuff & am not collecting Bowman, Leaf, Press Pass or Sage stuff anymore.
                    - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Give me a look for the McCarron please. I also have lots of stuff to add to the bucket soon, probably this weekend.
                      http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
                        Give me a look for the McCarron please. I also have lots of stuff to add to the bucket soon, probably this weekend.
                        Thanks

I can check back later, but I have plenty of Ansah & I also have the Mike Williams. Didn't see anything else that I'd be interested in.
                        - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
                        X