Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Elite FT/FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 Elite FT/FS

    This week was my birthday and it was great timing with Elite coming out. Here is what I have. Most are FS/FT.

    INSERTs:

    -Legends of the Fall-
    A. Gates, L. Fitzgerald, T. Suggs, N. Suh, R. Wayne, D. Jackson, B. Roethlisberger, G. Atkins, S. Smith, M. Lynch, V. Jackson, P. Manning NFT, MJD, B. Orakpo, Chris Johnson, D. Brees, M. Vick
    Ben Roethlisberger Gold /49 (on eBay)

    -Face2Face-
    Green/Haden, Lynch/Bowman, Wallace/Cromartie, Talib/Smith x2, Thomas/Weddle x2, Thomas/Flowers, S. Jackson/Kuechly x2, Thomas/Chancellor x2, RGIII/Foles, Luck/Watt NFT, Manning/Brady NFT
    RGIII/Foles Gold /49 (on eBay)

    -Elite Series-
    A. Brown x3, L McCoy, V. Cruz, J. Jones, R. Sherman, T. Smith, Z Stacy x2, R. Wilson, P. Rivers x2, A. Foster, RGIII, J. Charles, CJ Spiller, J. Graham, Calvin Johnson, M. Wilkerson, R. Gronkowski, D. Thomas

    -Passing the Torch-
    Brady/Manning NFT, Brees/Manning NFT, Green/Lacy, Dillon/Bernard, Luck/Manning, Faulk/Stacy, Kuechly/Richardson, Johnson/Hopkins, Moss/Patterson

    -Profiles- R. Sherman x4

    -Clarity-
    Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller, Calvin Johnson, LeSean McCoy x2, Rob Gronkowski

    -Parallels-

    TOTC /99:
    R. Wayne, B. Marshall, T. Smith, S. Johnson,

    Aspirations:
    Gerhart /68, Blackmon /86

    Status:
    P. Peterson /21, J. Cameron /84

    Gold Status:
    Gerhart /49

    Acetate:
    B. Marshal /85

    Red Status
    Drew Brees 25/25 Darn thing is damaged at bottom

    -ROOKIES-
    /999:
    T. Reilly, AJ McCarron, Logan Thomas, L'Damian Washington NFT, Aaron Murray, Devin Street NFT, Jerick McCkinon, Travis Swanson, Stephon Tuitt
    /799:
    Lache Seastrunk, Matt Hazel, Taylor Lewan, Brett Smith, CJ Feidorowicz HTG, Shaq Evans,
    /499:
    Jake Matthews, Brandin Cooks, JD Clowney HTG, Johnny Manziel HTG

    Debut Numbers /299:
    CJ Fiedorowicz HTG, Kevin Norwood

    TOTC RCs /199:
    Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, Telvin Smith, Zack Martin NFT

    RC Parallels:
    Teddy Bridgewater Aspirations /95 PENDING
    Marquise Lee Status 8/11 (on eBay)
    Anthony Barr Status /55 Pending
    Jeff Janis Status /83 SOLD

    JERSEYS:
    Brandin Cooks New Breed /299
    Charles Sims New Breed /299
    JD Clowney New Breed /299 HTG
    Jimmy Garoppolo New Breed /299
    DaVante Adams New Breed JSY /299 SOLD
    Marquise Lee New Breed 3 CLR Patch /99
    DeAndre Hopkins Sophomore Swatches /99
    Joe Flacco Gridiron Kings /199
    Miles Austin Throwback Threads /199
    Santana Moss Throwback Threads (Jets) /199 x2
    Ed Reed Throwback Threads (Ravens) /199
    Joe Montana Throwback Threads (Chiefs) /199
    Jim Brown Throwback Threads /49 HTG
    Keenan Allen Sophomore Swatches 4 CLR Patch /49

    AUTOS:
    Troy Niklas Gold Status /199
    Terrance West Gold Status /199
    Marion Grice Gold Status /199
    Trent Murphy Gold Status /199
    Kyle Van Noy TOTC /99 PC NFT
    Khalil Mack Gold Status /199 (on eBay)
    De' Anthony Thomas Gold Status /199
    DaVante Adams on card SOLD
    Cody Latimer on card x2
    Aaron Murray on card
    Logan Thomas on card
    Jordan Matthews on card
    Carlos Hyde on card
    Tre Mason on card
    Allen Robinson New Breed JSY Auto /149
    Tajh Boyd New Breed JSY auto /149

    Scans of most in my bucket

    Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 07-27-2014, 09:28 PM.
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    Can I give you a DeAndre Hopkins 2013 Elite Inscriptions auto for this Allen Robinson New Breed JSY Auto /149?
    Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

    FOOTBALL
    Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
    BASEBALL
    Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

    Comment


    • #3
      I will take all your Packer cards including autos, as well as all you Russell Wilson, Cam Newtons and JJ Watt. I see some you say are NFT, thats okay, just let me know on the others I asked for. I would also entertain a price on all the acetate cards you pulled. Thanks!
      I collect mostly Packers & Texans; Rodgers, Lacy, Boykin, Cobb, Woodson, Montee Ball, JJ Watt, DJ Swearinger, Clowney

      10 year old collects Seahawks, Wilson, Sherman, Michael, Lacy, JJ Watt, Crown Royale jersey and autos

      6 year old collects Packers, Panthers, Rodgers, Lacy, Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Mason is new PC


      http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/ab...?sort=3&page=1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vikings View Post
        Can I give you a DeAndre Hopkins 2013 Elite Inscriptions auto for this Allen Robinson New Breed JSY Auto /149?
        I don't collect Hopkins any more. I need to update my sig.
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 3bucks View Post
          I will take all your Packer cards including autos, as well as all you Russell Wilson, Cam Newtons and JJ Watt. I see some you say are NFT, thats okay, just let me know on the others I asked for. I would also entertain a price on all the acetate cards you pulled. Thanks!
          I PC Watt. I'll have to get back to you on the others.
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

          Comment


          • #6
            Could you send me a scan of the Allen Robinson New Breed JSY Auto /149 and could you check my bucket.
            Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

            FOOTBALL
            Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
            BASEBALL
            Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Leland,
              What would you need for the Lions stuff you pulled? Sale or trade...
              - Dave

              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

              Albums


              Updated 3/25/2016

              Comment


              • #8
                Leland, can you set these aside for me? and I will see what I can find for you for them or take a look in the bucket or $$ amount also
                Anthony barr status rc
                bridgewater aspirations rc
                reggie wayne totc
                Adrian Peterson aspirations
                and if I have anything for these
                bridgewater letterman auto
                johnny bench auto
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #9
                  RGIII/Foles Gold /49

                  See me for that one if possible.

                  Thx
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                  Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

                  Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vikings View Post
                    Could you send me a scan of the Allen Robinson New Breed JSY Auto /149 and could you check my bucket.
                    Scan is in my bucket. Didn't see anything I could use for it

                    Leland
                    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                    I don't deal outside the US

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                      Leland,
                      What would you need for the Lions stuff you pulled? Sale or trade...
                      Looking for players in my sig. Especially looking for JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, JD Clowney, Kyle Van Noy....
                      I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                      http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                      I don't deal outside the US

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fuser View Post
                        Leland, can you set these aside for me? and I will see what I can find for you for them or take a look in the bucket or $$ amount also
                        Anthony barr status rc
                        bridgewater aspirations rc
                        reggie wayne totc
                        Adrian Peterson aspirations
                        and if I have anything for these
                        bridgewater letterman auto
                        johnny bench auto
                        Didn't see anything for the Bridgewater and Bench. I will set the others aside. I need to make sure I didn't move the Peterson at a show a couple weeks ago

                        Leland
                        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                        I don't deal outside the US

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                          RGIII/Foles Gold /49

                          See me for that one if possible.

                          Thx
                          Photobucket isn't loading right now. My biggest needs are JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, and other players in my sig

                          Leland
                          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                          I don't deal outside the US

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            thanks Leland, will see what I can find of your guys for them.
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
                              Looking for players in my sig. Especially looking for JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, JD Clowney, Kyle Van Noy....
                              All I have from your sig is this Watt /25, but I didn't see any Lions that would cover it. Thanks anyway.

                              - Dave

                              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                              Albums


                              Updated 3/25/2016

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X