Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 National VIP Pack Pulls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 National VIP Pack Pulls

    My Shop owner brought back some VIP packs from the National. I opened some yesterday. These are nice cards.

    Notables:
    Ben McLemore Blue Parallel x2 /25
    Tony Parker Base
    Andew Luck Base x2
    Gordie Howe
    Mike Evans Prime Glove Swatch

    and my best pull

    Doug McDermott RC Blue Parallel 2/25 ( I put it on eBay but would be willing to trade for players in my sig.)

    Leland
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    I would be interested in the McDermott. Check out my two threads I have posted and let me know if anything interests you.

    Comment


    • #3
      I saw a couple potential GU but I'm going to see if I can sell it or get one of my main wants for it first.
      I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
      http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
      I don't deal outside the US

      Comment


      • #4
        Not a problem sir

        Comment

        Working...
        X