Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football GU available for trade (Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football GU available for trade (Pictures)

I have the following available for trade. You can see my interests in my sig. I would trade for baseball or football.

Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Still available
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I like the Todd Heap. See if there is anything in my bucket you like. I also have a few more I haven't added to my bucket yet, and I think I may have a few of the 2012 topps minis if your still trying to track those down. I'll look and let you know
      I Collect all Baltimore Ravens. Rookies/Ser. #'ed/Gu/Auto/
      Im also looking for helmet cards from all teams

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/ravens

Comment

Ravens - I can't get the link on your photo bucket to work. I'll try again later.

Comment

I got it to work - I'm interested in the Daunte Culpepper GU you have. Let me see if I have any other Ravens autos or GU to make a bigger trade.

Comment

Working...
          X