anyone have any forsett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have any forsett?

Ok, so due to his boneheaded actions I have made the decision to get rid of the Ray Rice from my pc and start trying to track down as many Justin Forsett rookies as I can. I had fun going after the Flacco and Rice rookies because they were both drafted in 2008, but so was Forsett.
    If anyone has any of Forsetts rookie cards, please let me know. I am willing to trade autos and gu for lots of his base rookies.
    And also, if anyone is interested in any Ray Rice please let me know

Thanks,
    Brandon
    I Collect all Baltimore Ravens. Rookies/Ser. #'ed/Gu/Auto/
    Im also looking for helmet cards from all teams

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/ravens

Have a couple of Forsett autos (Sage Hit Blue, and Bowman Signs of the Future) and a Gridiron Gear RC. They are in my bucket under 2008 Rookies. Probably have some other base RC's, would have to check. Have quite a few Ravens autos under the different rookie years, especially the last few years, also in bucket under rookies.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Working...
    X