Busted 2 boxes today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted 2 boxes today.

I took a ride out to my not so local lcs today and got a box of 2014 Bowman Chrome and a box of 2014 Topps Fire. I'm not to happy with the hits, but I pulled some ok inserts and refractors.
    I Collect all Baltimore Ravens. Rookies/Ser. #'ed/Gu/Auto/
    Im also looking for helmet cards from all teams

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/ravens

I am intrested

Comment

What ya interested in???

Comment

Everything

Comment

Ravens can you get back to me

Comment

I would love a shot at the Gronk and Garoppolo in the scans from Bowman Chrome!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Dri Archer went to the same high school as me. I'd be interested in any of the cards of him you have. Let me see what Ravens cards I have left (or possibly anything else if you want to use as trade bait for future trades)
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                Dri Archer went to the same high school as me. I'd be interested in any of the cards of him you have. Let me see what Ravens cards I have left (or possibly anything else if you want to use as trade bait for future trades)
                I also have a rookie ticket swatch from contenders and purple and pulsar refractors from topps chrome

Comment

Interested in the Crowell. Feel free to check my bucket for traders. Thanks!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'd be interested in anything of him (base cards, too). I've never met him, but it is cool that he went to the same school as me (although I think he is too small to last in the NFL).
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'd have to look for base. I know I have his topps chrome base. That and the refractors would be a good start for his rainbow.
                      Just let me know if you have anything. Right now I'm looking for topps chrome refractors for Flacco, Forsett, Ray Lewis, Suggs, and Reed (any year) plus any other Ravens cards that I find interesting and trade bait.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                        I'd be interested in anything of him (base cards, too). I've never met him, but it is cool that he went to the same school as me (although I think he is too small to last in the NFL).
                        I just found his regular ref. also. That's pretty cool you went to the same school. The most famous person to go to my school was frigging Montel Williams. And that was only my middle school

Comment

Working...
                        X