Sage Hit blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage Hit blah

Sage Hit has hit a new low of suckiness. Broke down and bought a high series blaster out of boredom. Autos were as expected (4 nobodies). What was pitiful is that there are only 48 cards (12 packs of 4 cards) and I had 8 doubles and 1 triple. Even had a double of an Artistry insert. Surprised they didn't double up on one of the autos.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

I know I'm new here but I wanted to second that BLAH. I picked up a high number blaster about a week ago. The typical 4 no body autos - and I got doubles on everything. So BLAH big time.
    I HATE Mondays....... and Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays and Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays..... Pretty much any day that ends in a "Y"

Comment

A lot of times the best thing you can do with the nobody autos is find someone who collects the college they went to. As you can tell by my name, I collect Central Florida. I know there are other people who collect schools such as Virginia Tech, Arizona, etc.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I here ya. Unfortunately there aren't that many like that here. There is you, me (Aggies), Hokie, Oregon, Auburn. Not sure of any others. There was a Penn St. collector on the Topps boards, but I haven't seen him here.

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
        A lot of times the best thing you can do with the nobody autos is find someone who collects the college they went to. As you can tell by my name, I collect Central Florida. I know there are other people who collect schools such as Virginia Tech, Arizona, etc.
        I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
        (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
        Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

I bought two rack packs, the autos were awful, and the cards were way off cut, no more SAGE for me!
          Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
          http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Working...
          X